- Salary to be based on experience and credentials.
- Field Sales
- Location details
- Vancouver B.C. and Lower Mainland
You will visit retail locations in your designated territory (Vancouver B.C. and Lower Mainland) within a designated time frame and hit some tough but achievable targets. You'll maintain and set up merchandising displays, provide product knowledge to store associates, and demonstrate our products to consumers in the retail stores.
Specifically, the job is broken into two main responsibilities –
Tuesday to Thursday
Visit various retailers within your territory and build strong and profitable customer relationships with management and sales associates at store level, getting them excited about the Dyson brand
- Ensure accurate in-store signage, displays, and pricing and promotional adherence to maintain the integrity of our brand
- Negotiate and implement compelling and lasting incremental displays
- Conduct training sessions with retail store associates on product features and sales techniques, both in a group environment and on a one-to-one basis
- Develop relationships and drive sales with independent retailers
- Monitor stock compliance to ensure accurate inventory levels
- Provide feedback to our sales and marketing teams on potential opportunities, tools and processes that would contribute to driving sales
- Share experiences, successes and learnings with our team of Territory Sales Managers and Demonstrators
Friday and Saturday
Spend time in a designated “home” retail location, contributing to strong growth of Dyson Product Sales
- Conduct product demonstrations and engage customers in an energetic, confident, and engaging manner
- Act as in-store sales representative and product specialist for all Dyson products
- Champion in-store consumer interaction and model all aspects of Dyson brand, culture, and passion for technology
- Build and maintain strong relationships with store management and Dyson sales representatives
- Share Dyson product knowledge with retail store associates, where applicable
- Maintain Dyson brand standards within store including displays and product updates
An enthusiastic, driven and flexible professional who –
- Some post-secondary education and at least 2 years’ of strong retail experience, with an excellent track record of achievements
- Works well in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Successfully builds and maintains relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Is a comfortable and persuasive communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- Has the courage to explore new ideas and ways of thinking, take calculated risks, and diplomatically challenge the norm
- Is a self-starter who manages time exceptionally well, plans and executes multiple projects, and balances priorities
- Has a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and ability to travel within the territory
- Is comfortable with some overnight travel within their territory (about 15% of the time)
- Is able to lift, push and pull up to 30 lbs.
- Has an engaging, driven and dynamic personality
- Solid understanding of retail business and of the consumer packaged goods industry represents an asset
BenefitsDyson Canada monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, vacation and retirement savings contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy profit-related bonuses, life insurance, and family health and dental benefits. But financial incentives are just one of the rewards of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular coaching and learning. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities.