- Digital, Information Technology
- Bristol - United Kingdom
Dyson's IT team is looking for a QA Test Analyst to join the Application Business Service function. You will work with the Business Analysts to provide end to end Testing solutions that support tactical release and project based testing needs.
- Create tests scripts that support a user story lead development approach
- Manual execution of test scripts in accordance with defined project timelines
- Facilitate automated regression testing, load and penetration testing using relevant tools across the business application landscape
- Liaise with business stakeholders to facilitate and gain approval on user acceptance testing.
- Provide routine Management Information (MI) test reports to Project Managers and the Test Lead.
- Provide quality certification as evidence for completion of testing and readiness to deploy into production
- Provide agile testing inputs as necessary to the Scrum/Sprint and Release Management control processes
- Maintain knowledge on current and emerging testing practices and help to implement continuous process improvements for current and future ways of working
- Experience of the E2E testing lifecycle using both manual practices and automated test tools
- Strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, ideally in a continuous delivery environment
- Ability to build, implement and direct quality assurance principles and maintain quality of delivery
- Knowledge of Risk Management, Risk Identification and Risked Based Testing
- A proven back ground in Quality Assurance, Test Analyst or Business Analysis skills.
- Accredited Test professional e.g. CQI or similar
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holiday
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Lift share scheme
- Discount on Dyson machines