- Quality and Reliability , Electronics
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
We push the boundaries of what others have defined as possible. Our approach starts with an engineering mindset and different thinking. Then we continuously refine our ideas – unwilling to compromise and driven by an obsession for finding a better way.
About the roleThis role is to provide design solutions for prototyping and testing new Dyson products using National Instruments LabVIEW.
Design of software using National Instruments LabVIEW for control and data acquisitionSupport existing National Instruments LabVIEW systemsDesign bespoke signal conditioning and sensing circuitsDesign and populate bespoke PCBsDevelop software using Arduino for control and data acquisition
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering, Mechatronics or Physics with 2 years experience in engineering or higher education (PhD)
- Attendance at National Instruments LabVIEW Core 1&2
- Working knowledge of National Instruments hardware product range
- PCB design experience
- Experience with using Arduino hardware and software
- The ability to communicate appropriate, concise and accurate information across the business (technical and non-technical) is essential for the successful applicant.
- You will be a highly driven individual who strives for accuracy & quality in work delivered.
- You will be able to solve problems in a logical way, pre-empt future problems and seizing opportunities without waiting to be told.
- The proven ability to work as part of a team or un-supervised to an agreed goal or set of deliverables is imperative.
Benefits27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays Pension scheme Performance related bonus Private medical insurance Life assurance Sport centre Free on-site parking Subsidised café and restaurants Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.