- MYR Competitive
- Mechanical Engineering, Research Engineering
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
*This is NOT GRADUATE hiring
Support Tester Engineering Team to develop new test rig, automate current processes to deliver more effective and efficient outcomes. In generally this position will involve in both floor care and non-floor care activity to provide tester engineering solution to test team.
- Design and develop functional test systems and solutions.
- Develop automated test software framework, libraries and drivers
- Identify and configure test equipment needed
- Able to provide a good engineering solution towards technical issues that may arise during development of test methods.
- Integrate, install and commission test systems in R&D and manufacturing environments
- To lead, coach and train engineers/technician in test system integration and troubleshooting
- Continuously improve test capability in term of capacity, space and cost.
- Pro-actively involved in NPI & liaise project team to support them by understanding the requirements, issues and to provide result verification when necessary
- Manage new technology transfer for new products and transfer test systems between sites in timely and efficient manner
- Assist the team on developing automated process to improve current practices and outcomes.
- To comply with safety and health requirements at all time to ensure the lab personnel adhered to the same requirements.
- To liaise with UK counterpart when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronic, Electromechanical, Robotics & Automation) or equivalent
- Hands on experience in Programming - skills in LabVIEW. Preferably Certified LabVIEW Architect(CLA) or Certified LabVIEW Developer(CLD) is a MUST
- Have strong knowledge on control engineering or electronic control systems
- 1-2 years hands-on experience on test rig development and GRR
- Experience using electronic instrumentation such as mulitmeters, spectrum analyser, oscilloscope and power meter would be an added advantage
- Preferably 1 or 2 years’ experience under the same capacity
- Quickly learn applicable technology, systems and products
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to work independently
- Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realising ambition.