- SGD Competitive Remuneration package
- Product Design
- Singapore - Singapore
The Global Product Verification & Test Team, based in the Singapore Technology Centre, assumes responsibility for all performance test activities associated with the Personal Care – Haircare Category of Products, designed and developed by Dyson. An exciting range of products that count the Dyson Supersonic and the Dyson Airwrap Styler among its success stories.
The exponential growth projected for the product category in the coming years means there needs to be a proportionate increase in test facilities and dedicated Engineering Professionals to manage test activities
Setup test rigs and equipment in accordance to the test requirements.
Ensure all the test activities are carried out in accordance with the test schedule and test procedures such as Dyson Test Methods, International Standards (IEC, ASTM, etc) and/or a Test Matrix.
Highlight any test issues / test anomalies to the Test Engineers for improvements / investigation.
Assist in the preparation of test result summaries and reports.
To carry out regular performance benchmarking for test facilities and report results to Engineers.
Enforce observance of health & safety regulations in assigned areas of responsibility, maintaining good housekeeping in the test area at all times.
Participate in safety audits, highlighting potential safety issues to the H&S Manager/Test Manager/Test Engineer for remedial action.
Perform preventive maintenance on all test equipment & rigs in a timely manner.
Participate in the development or modification of test rigs / test tools.
- Tertiary education in an Engineering discipline - background in Mechatronics is preferred but not mandatory.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Good communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to convey information or ideas at a detailed / technical level.
- Prior experience with performance or quality testing of consumer electronic products is a plus.
- Flexibility – Possesses ability to adapt thinking, behavior and activities to changing requirements and situations.
- Possesses keenness / some experience with LabVIEW applications programming.