- Quality and Reliability
- Singapore - Singapore
The right candidate can be excited with prospects of being able to support, in conjunction with Test Development and R&D Engineers,
- development of new and unique test methodologies to verify product performance
- stress testing of new product designs, fulfilling a desire to ensure delivery of a robust and quality product to consumers.
- Investigate, first hand, competitive performance
To do so, the candidate must be self-directed, comfortable with working across development teams & product offerings and be unafraid of getting their hands dirty.
About the roleTest Operations
- Setup test rigs and equipment in accordance to the Dyson test methods.
- Ensure all the test activities are performed in accordance to prescribed test matrix and test procedures such as Dyson Test Methods and/or International Standards (IEC, ASTM, QB/T, etc).
- Assist in the preparation of test result summaries and reports.
- Highlight observed test issues / test anomalies to the Test Engineers, supporting fault investigations and remedial action.
Test Facilities and Equipment
- Perform regular benchmarking of test facilities and report results to Engineers.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all test equipment & rigs in a timely manner.
- Support the development or modification of test jigs, fixtures and/or testing tools.
Workplace Health & Safety
- Maintain proper housekeeping in the test area at all times.
- Enforce observance of health & safety regulations in assigned areas of responsibility.
- Participate in safety audits, highlighting potential safety issues to the Test Engineer/Test Manager/H&S Manager for investigation and remedial action.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics.
- Some experience with performance or quality testing from consumer electronics or regulated industries are plus factors, though not essential.
- Good technical problem-solving skills and reasoning ability.
- Ability to communicate effectively & clearly information or ideas at a technical level.
- Possess the ability to apply simple mathematical principles and statistics to interpret and report results.
- Self-motivated and a great team player
- Able to develop clear, efficient and logical approaches to work,
- Able to adapt thinking, behavior and activities to changing requirements and situations.
- Able to collaborate effectively across Teams, internal and external to Test Operations
- Essential: Ability to accommodate rotating shift work patterns.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.