- Depending on your qualifications and experience, we offer a gross annual salary starting of 41.000 €.
- Vienna - Austria
Dyson is looking to recruit a Trade Marketing Assistant based in our Vienna office. This is a pivotal role within the organization and key role facilitating between different teams. Dyson is a fast paced and dynamic culture – an ideal candidate in this role will be a self-starter looking to create the perfect customer experience, eager to learn and optimize our retail marketing landscape.
About the roleThis role is based in Vienna, Austria and initially limited to up to 10 months as a maternity cover.
As our lead in trade marketing you will be responsible for shaping and executing our overall strategy at the POS, delivery of the perfect customer experience to display our technology and innovative products.
- Perfect execution & trade marketing strategy
To have a holistic overlook of the Dyson retail marketing landscape in Austria, to fulfill our high premium retail principals at every POS touch point. This will involve all offline POS as well as our digital trade marketing accounts. You will be the direct report for our digital trade marketing executive, which is taking care of all online channels of our 3rd party retailers to drive conversion. Ensuring our brands experience throughout the customer journey, whether stationary or online at our retailers. Close communication with sales/KAM as well as our retail execution team in the field, to identify opportunities to create new retail spaces and support sell out with trade marketing initiatives. Surfaces insights and best practice examples to share with the wider team.
- Product launches & campaigns
Planning product launch together with our HQ retail team and responsible local category manager concerning all retail locations, whether direct or 3rd party locations. Implementing and adapting global POS creations to the Austrian local requirements. Coordinating new installations and roll outs with multiple stakeholders (HQ, sales, stores, suppliers, logistic partner…) Challenge and overlook vendors and fields team to fulfil our high Dyson Standards concerning execution and the perfect retail look. Manage our global and local vendors to develop & implement additional campaigns beside product launches.
- Events / Mall demos
Through partnership with various teams such as category marketing, PR and sales, organizing and collaborating events and trade fairs. Taking on the project lead of events and coordinating external partners (agencies, vendors, venues...). Having the overall event calendar under account and overlooking our POS material.
- Working experience in marketing (in the best-case trade marketing)
- university degree (Marketing, Economics or comparable)
- Fluent in English and native German
- Enjoys working in a fast paced & ever-changing environment
- Self-starter with lots of initiative, good strategic capabilities
- Proactive and efficient ways of working, organizational talent
- Constantly looks for opportunities to improve each POS and creating best practice solutions – a detail-oriented person with a “hands-on” mentality
- Strong communication skills, assertiveness and joy interacting with vendors, customers and colleagues
- Strong team player
- Very good MS-Office skills, SAP knowledge is a plus
- ‘Wiener Linien’ Annual Traveling ticket
- Performance related bonus
- Agile working
- Relaxed dress-code
- Discount on Dyson machines
- 25 vacation days
- Fresh fruits, coffee and refreshments
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.