- Competitive Base + Bonus + Super
- Creative, Marketing
- Sydney - Australia
AccountabilitiesReporting into the Creative Lead, the Traffic Manager is responsible for the delivery of all studio briefs, ensuring work is delivered to internal stakeholders on time, on budget and to a high standard. The goal should be to ‘make things happen’, ensuring the correct process and protocols are being followed as well as building and maintaining strong relationships between stakeholders and the studio team.
Your key areas of responsibility can be divided into:
- Relationships: Build effective and influential relationships with key internal stakeholders, manage external agencies and vendors, and acquire new agency or vendor relationships
- Projects: Receive, analyse and interpret briefs to ensure all information required to complete the project is available and provide clear written or verbal briefs to designer or external agency. Understanding studio resources and workload to schedule work effectively and deliver projects on time.
- Planning/Tracking: Track marketing activations for the year and proactively plan or forecast against these activities (i.e. resource planning). Also find useful way so to help put systems in place to track spend for studio resources
- Processes: Manage the creative processes from start to finish, while identifying opportunities to make them more efficient and streamlined.
- Production: Analyse production requirements and determine appropriate suppliers and cost-effectiveness. Identify production partnerships with external agencies manage existing relationships.
SkillsWe are seeking an organization guru with a keen eye for detail. A natural communicator who builds strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders. You must be able to easily understand/interpret requirements and provide clear guidance and objectives to your team. With previous experience as a Studio or Traffic Manager you are able to quickly problem solve and offer different solutions when required.
Your skills and experience should include:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or relevant discipline
- Print production experience, knowledge of video, TVC, and digital production
- Experience with workflow management software
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong knowledge of the design and production process
- Demonstrated Project Management experience
- A creative eye for ‘on brand’
With a lot of new NPD to bring to market and Global/Market Activations to bring to life, our busy Studio is looking for a Traffic Manager who is calm and collected under pressure, an enthusiastic team player, who loves a challenge.
At Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better.
We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are a member of the Diversity Council Australia