- Sydney, Australia
As a company, Dyson is a strong market leader. Dyson is not just #1 fastest growing vacuum cleaner company in Australia, it is also the #1 small domestic appliance brand in Australia. Further, with cutting edge product innovation across personal care, fans, humidifiers, purifiers and vacuums, Dyson is now expanding out of small domestic appliances and competing within the top 10 leading consumer durable products in Australia (this includes mobile phones), where Dyson is the fastest growing.
With quality engineering, Dyson’s reputation in the Australian market is also very strong. Dyson is rated Readers Digest most trusted brand in Australia (across all categories).
Creative Hub is a fast-paced environment and the role requires the skills and commitment to be able to manage multiple project deliverables along with the day to day running’s of Hub. To be successful in this role you will possess great organisational skills and be able to manage the creative process from start to finish. The Traffic Manager is responsible for the delivery of all Creative Hub briefs; ensuring work is delivered to internal stakeholders on time, on budget and to a high standard. The purpose of this role is to ‘make things happen’, whilst ensuring the correct process and protocols are being followed as well as building and maintaining strong relationships between stakeholders and the Creative Hub team. You will have solid people management, communication and resourcing skills. You are responsible for identifying opportunities with inefficiencies in current systems and processes and new ideas and solutions to drive a continuous improvement approach.
About the roleMAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND SUPPORTING ACTIVITIES:
- Responsible for the day to day delivery of all Creative Hub projects. Delivering all projects on time, on budget and to specification.
- Facilitate briefing sessions between Creative Hub and stakeholders.
- Receive, analyse and interpret briefs from internal stakeholders to ensure all information required to complete the project is available.
- Track and manage resources (internally and externally). Allocate briefs/projects based on capacity and skillset. Schedule work effectively and in a timely manner.
- Engage and brief external agency resources when necessary
- Set up and track projects using project management/workflow software.
- Own project timelines. Forecast accurate work back timings based on resources and project volume. Communicate work back to brief owner. Manage Creative Hub/Agency teams ensuring they meet agreed identified project milestones.
- Effectively monitor and report project status and any issues that may affect deliverables to stakeholders
- Provide clear written and verbal briefs to designers. This includes briefing agency directly, ensuring agencies have everything needed to complete project.
- Reviewing and approving all estimates from agencies, ensuring estimates are accurate. In some cases sourcing multiple estimates for projects to find the most cost-efficient solution.
- Ensure all work from the agency meets the brief and specifications, while ensuring work is delivered as per the agreed estimate.
- Conduct weekly/daily WIPs with Hub team and agency partners to ensure clarity on deliverables and timeframes
- Undertake quality assurance on artwork to ensure it has been completed as per the brief as a final check.
- Ensure internal approval processes are followed
- Briefing process and project reporting: responsible for updates to process and implementation across team
- Work closely with Creative Lead to implement processes to ensure timely delivery of campaign assets
- Be a Censhare & Zonza super user and provide localised training
- Apply project management methodology and an ability to overcome road blocks.
- Building effective relationships with key departments and clients
- Maintain a close working relationship with Centre of Excellence partners
- Brief template updates and training/implementation.
- Define project type workflow, including approval considerations, to develop more accurate timelines. Inform stakeholders of process and timings for project types.
- Develop and determine accurate project sizing and SLA’s.
- Analyse production requirements and determine appropriate suppliers and cost -effectiveness
- Source production costs and timelines for internal clients
- Negotiate production costs and timelines with suppliers
- Undertake quality assurance checks at artwork, proof and delivery stages
- Raise Purchase orders (PO’s) and reconcile invoices against quotes and POs
- Standards – help drive and communicate clear standards for print production.
- Ensure designers see proofs before dispatch for print specific
- Help develop production partnerships with external agencies. Identify possible partnerships and support existing relationship
- Create and monitor project execution plan and timeline for all project deliverables
- Act as central liaison between internal and external stakeholders
- Achieve a standard of excellence in our work processes and outcomes, ensuring adherence to Dyson policies and all relevant regulatory and legal requirements.
- The brand is an important part of this role and therefore the role demands a clear understanding of the brand principles. To be a brand guardian you will need to develop an in depth understanding of the brand and be able to translate this into the day to day deliverables ensuring excellence in execution.
- Demonstrated studio/traffic management
- Demonstrated experience in using workflow management software
- Print and experiential production experience
- Experience trafficking marketing creative across print and digital, this can include OOH, Print Ad’s, retail marketing (online and instore), display and social creative assets, and video content
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or relevant discipline
- Design background would be a plus print or digital
- Finance tracking and reporting, with specific experience using SAP
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously
- Creative eye for ‘on brand’ desirable
BenefitsDyson ANZ monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy an annual bonus, company car and discounts on our latest technology. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are members of the Diversity Council Australia.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.