- Office Support, People, Project Management, Field Sales
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Dyson Professional is a B2B Category that exists to sell in a range of professional solutions including Airblade, Lighting, Environmental control and Personal Care out of the home.
Dyson design brilliantly engineered products that answer to the market’s needs. We do this by evolving our products and the technology that drives them. We aim to combine design and functionality to create iconic products. We never compromise our core values and beliefs. We aim to be straight forward and easy to do business with.
Dyson Professional recognise that, with a diverse route to market and product portfolio, improving the skills of our Global Sales and marketing teams will increase our lead acquisition and sales conversion.
Be.Better is the name we have given to this commitment. It will be the single biggest & most important investment in our people. Establishing a new way to generate, nurture and close leads and interact with our customers. It will transform our organisation at all levels, in all departments and assist in personal growth and career opportunities.
This position will support the Global Training Director in the coordination, development and delivery of our global training plans.
• Liaison with all professional departments to identify training requirements
• Organisation, co-ordination and deployment of instructor led global training events
• Assist training director in the design & development of ILT and LMS training modules (SCORM)
• Collate & report on various success criteria requirements for all training modules
• Administration and control of professional content on Dyson Learning Management System (Cornerstone LMS)
• Ensure recording & maintenance of training records
• Obtain voice of the employee, feedback, best practice, lessons learned
• Liaison with HRBP for people development requirements
• Attend training status meetings/Steerco
• Assist in the management of all external suppliers
• Tracking & reporting on training budget
• Inside or field Sales Experience (an advantage)
• SCORM Authoring experience (an advantage)
• SalesForce/CRM Systems Knowledge (an advantage)
• Excellent presenting skills
• PowerPoint Advanced
• Analytical Skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Strong performer under pressure
• Excellent communicator at all levels
• Self-driven and Enthusiastic
• Concern for accuracy & quality/attention to detail
• Supportive in all directions
• Problem solver: committed to finding solutions and ways around challenges
• Team player
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines