- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Sales Account Management
- Location details
- New York City, NY or Los Angeles, CA or Chicago, IL
Dyson entered the beauty category with the class-leading Supersonic hair dryer and now we’ve disrupted the industry again with our Airwrap Styler! These technologies are creating a new landscape for beauty tools and we’re looking for talent to continue helping us bring them to life! The Market Training Manager for Dyson’s Personal Care category will serve as a trainer and project manager related to our ground-breaking products in the exciting and dynamic beauty industry. This position will present and facilitate training for our Retailer partners, 3rd Party agencies, industry professionals and internal Dyson employees. The Market Training Manager will use a variety of training and education methods including live facilitation, e-learning, video, and other mediums that maximize quality and impact.
Implement and execute training and education programs in conjunction with the National Education Manager and Sales Teams.
- Work with National Education Manager to plan and train national and regional events within US by partnering with Sales team and Retail partners
- Partner with field leadership to assess needs and prescribe training solutions that meet business demands and fuel growth
- Identify retailer or stylist training needs and align with Dyson training standards and solutions
- Collaborate to drive customer experience and sales capabilities throughout our Dyson Stylist population
- Create and deliver training materials in a timely manner for consumer and professional work streams
- Produce training toolkits and all training materials including participant, leader and evaluation materials
- Ensure materials are best-in-class for ease of use, technology, innovative design and support the different individual learning styles: hands on, visual and auditory learners.
- Create online training including, delivery tools and formats (e.g., instructor-led, e-learning, blended learning, social media, mobile)
- Work with retail and professional partners to launch training on their respective learning management platforms
- Work with National Education Manager to assist with the development, implementation, and delivery of all Personal Care training to ensure strong understanding of our products
- Welcome opportunities to accept new responsibilities that fall broadly in the scope of this role
- Take initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and recommend and implement solutions
SkillsThis is what we need you to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with consideration given for equivalent experience
- 3 years beauty industry experience and must be in touch with trends, current thinking and challenges within the beauty industry
- Experience in working and understanding retail
- Proven ability to organize and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Previous experience creating training material and plans
- Exceptional presentation & communication skills - able to communicate at all levels of the business and present confidently in front of a varied audiences
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up 35 lbs
- Ability to represent the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- Proficiency with creating and editing video content
- Ability to travel 75%+ with accessibility to reliable transportation
- Schedule flexibility-must be able to work some evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to build strong business relationships
It would be helpful if you also had some of these:
- Experience training field sales force preferred
- Experience with various LMS and learning platforms is preferred
- Prior field sales experience is preferred
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to email@example.com or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.