- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Reporting to the Transfer Pricing Manager, the Transfer Pricing Analyst is part of Dyson’s Tax and Treasury team, which provides support to all areas of the business. The Transfer Pricing Analyst will assist the Transfer Pricing team in developing, implementing, documenting and defending the Group’s transfer pricing arrangements.
About the role
- Assist with Group transfer pricing compliance globally (including the preparation of transfer pricing documentation, CBCR or any other reporting requirements) in collaboration with the Transfer Pricing Manager, Regional Tax Managers and external advisors.
- Work with Group and local Finance teams to regularly monitor the implementation of transfer pricing policies
- Provide support in relation to Advance Pricing Agreement negotiations and Tax Authority audits.
- Provide support in key projects by performing factual reviews, financial analyses, contract reviews, preparation of memos or presentations; etc.
- Support the preparation and maintenance of legal agreements in respect of intra-group transactions.
- Support the Transfer Pricing Manager with ad hoc transfer pricing issues.
About youWe're looking for you to have a professional accounting and/or tax qualification (e.g. ACA, CTA or equivalent) with some post qualification experience. You will ideally come from a Big Four background preferred ideally with some in-house experience. You must have a solid grasp of fundamental transfer pricing concepts and practices; coupled with strong data analysis skills and a strong proficiency in MS office applications, particularly Word/Excel/Powerpoint.
Like the vast majority of the roles at Dyson, you must be able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, and be self-sufficient with an ability to manage your own workload.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.