- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The purpose of the role is to support the Group Treasury Projects Manager in the delivery of treasury projects and treasury optimisation to the Dyson Group and to provide full dealer role support and cover. The Treasury Analyst works closely with internal and external parties including banks, lawyers and suppliers of software and services, as well as a range of teams in the UK and overseas, especially across Finance.
- Assist or lead with the identification and delivery of a wide range of projects, to time and within agreed parameters, that will assist with the efficient delivery of Treasury within the Group and also support the growing Group businesses;
- Assist or lead with the development and implementation of worldwide treasury, cash management and information systems, identifying opportunities for improvement. Taking ownership of the implementation documentation and process as well as the follow up and feedback with/from subsidiaries and banks;
- Provide full dealer role support and cover including managing the Group’s daily funding and FX exposure requirements efficiently and in line with Group policy. Carry out money market and foreign exchange dealing with Dyson’s banking counterparties, to effect liquidity and foreign exchange risk management;
- Use initiative to resolve operational issues and seek out solutions;
- Provide support, advice and guidance to personnel within the treasury function;
- Take responsibility for bank account management including KYC, account set up, SBLC and bank charges and other routine money market, overdraft and FX facility documentation;
- Extensive use of standard and specialist IT applications, especially Excel and the Treasury Management System.
- To carry out any other reasonable request by management.
- This role is challenging and requires a strong intellect with excellent numeracy and analytical skills.
- Proven project management experience is an advantage.
- Highly organised and naturally seeks to keep others to time.
- Strong communicator and influencer who is commercially minded and able to approach and challenge colleagues and external professionals to seek out and understand the issues.
- Use initiative in resolving operational issues and naturally drives for results, looking to add value; also energetic and engaging with a positive approach.
- A natural team player with leadership attributes and as succession planning is important the confidence and desire to move into more challenging roles in the future.
- Experience of treasury operations within a multi-national group.
- Likely to be a graduate with good accounting knowledge and a relevant degree, possibly part qualified with the determination to gain AMCT qualification (which Dyson will fund).
- Computer Literate with a strong grasp of Microsoft Office applications and the capacity to learn new skills and functions.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines