- Singapore - Singapore
The Weybourne Treasury team is responsible for providing strategic direction and delivering an effective and efficient day to day treasury management and operation for the Group in addition to supporting the wider family office’s treasury requirements.The role will support the Head of Treasury in the running of Group Treasury function covering the areas of cash management, FX hedging, intercompany loan administration, upkeep of bank mandate, deliver improvement to treasury systems and processes and other duties as and when assigned. You’ll work closely with Weybourne Finance team members and other stakeholders to ensure that treasury objectives are delivered.
Established in 2013, Weybourne is the Dyson family office. Weybourne Group is the holding company of the main operating business and manages a diverse range of other investments and provides financial and other professional support services to the family, their estates and wider business interests. We currently have a team of around 55 employees, whose roles cover accountancy, financial control, tax and treasury, property and investment management, security, risk, and HR based in both the UK and Singapore.
• To manage cash and funding requirements of the Group,
• To plan and execute money market and regular foreign exchange dealing in line with established policy – contact with external financial institutions directly or via a variety of systems for deal execution,
• To manage intercompany loans/ deposits and the areas of administration, documentation, limit monitoring and reporting,
• To support the management of liquidity positions – liaise with the Finance team and family office business lines and Group concerning actual and forecast cash, identification of needs resulting in appropriate action and or trade execution,
• To support and implement an appropriate and robust control and reporting framework to ensure effective and timely treasury reporting,
• To provide input to the assessment of treasury systems to determine an appropriate fit for the Group and family office treasury needs, working alongside the Systems Manager. This will be a key focus through 2020,
• To participate in Treasury project work, as assigned,
• To prepare reports and papers required in connection with the governance and control of the Treasury function,
• To provide work cover/ back-up for Treasury team members,
• Other duties as assigned from time to time.
• Aptitude and passion for corporate treasury function,
• Experience in treasury operations (front/ middle/ back office) in a multi-national and multi-currency group,
• Experience in treasury centres is ideal,
• Likely to have a recognised treasury qualification or in the final stages of study for the qualification,
• University graduate with a business degree/ accountancy,
• Qualified accountant with business relevant experience from practice or commercial,
• Team player, willing to work in a less structured, fast moving, start-up environment, takes initiatives in resolving operational issues,
• Ability to work as part of a team and show initiative to want to enhance processes and procedures.
• Able to juggle multiple workstreams simultaneously and deliver work on time.
• Effective, professional and diplomatic in dealing with colleagues, internal clients and third parties.
• Willingness and ability to adapt quickly to new and unfamiliar challenges.
• Question the status quo, embrace new ideas, explore new methods to enhance processes.
- Comprehensive medical care
- Performance related bonus
- Generous holiday entitlement