- Up to £45,000 depending on experience
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Family Office Finance Department are currently looking for an experienced Treasury Back Office Accountant to join the already established team of 5 people. You will work with the rest of the team to achieve the highest standards of management and statutory reporting, with specific responsibility currently for a Family Office entity, as well as the back office treasury services that supports the family entities.
• Preparing annual budgets and periodic forecasts.
• Preparing the statutory accounts for the entities including liaison with auditors and associated statutory year end work.
• Producing periodic cash flow analysis including anticipation of future funding requirements.
• Preparing VAT returns.
• Ensuring all necessary funds movements for investment, property and treasury activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Managing the administration and maintenance of e-banking standard settlement instructions, both those issued to the banks and those issued by the banks.
• Producing all back office reporting for group treasury operations. This includes the preparation of all routine treasury back office reports, monthly fx and financial items reports and commentary including the reporting of any breaches of policy or limits.
• Administration and governance of treasury and online banking systems.
• Actively testing and implement new treasury operating processes with the aim of promoting treasury best practices to all back office processes.
• Reporting on policy compliance.
• Developing and maintaining positive working relationships across the company and other family office entities.
• Commitment to developing yourself within your role – undergoing training where necessary.
• Proactively promoting and maintaining high standards of work – taking initiative to resolve and/or draw attention to areas that don’t meet required standards or any issues that arise.
• Conducting yourself in line with the Weybourne Values.
• Any other ad hoc duties.
Skills• Qualified and/or experienced accountant with up to date knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS reporting, preferably at least two years post-qualified experience (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
• Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with ability to work to strict reporting deadlines whilst maintaining attention to detail
• Computer literate, excellent knowledge of Excel.
• Financial/analytical experience in previous roles essential.
• Treasury accounting experience and exposure to treasury management systems desirable, though not essential.
• Practical experience of e-banking systems (Lloyds CBO) desirable, though not essential.
• Confident communication skills, with the ability to interact with individuals from a range of backgrounds.
• Strong sense of discretion, appreciating the confidentiality of the work.
• Flexible and inquisitive personality who uses initiative to challenge and improve processes.
• Enjoys working in a dynamic environment and able to take responsibility for delivery of own work with a proactive and flexible approach.
• Ability to work autonomously when required, whilst still possessing strong team work skills.
• Pension scheme
• Performance related bonus
• Life assurance
• Sport centre
• Free on-site parking
• Subsidised café and restaurants
• Discounts on Dyson machines