- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Reporting to the Lead UX - Web, this role is embedded within the Digital Experience team who work directly on Dyson’s main digital channels. Working collaboratively with our development teams to deliver seamless consumer experiences that instil consumer understanding of and confidence in our machines, distinct commercial benefits to the business, and ultimately enhance Dyson’s reputation as a leading technology company.
You will be working on cross-channel discovery and research projects, working closely with Business Analysts and stakeholders to gather requirements and solve design challenges. When delivering detailed designs, you will form part of a scrum team in the Digital Experience team, as part of our delivery process. Following an agile methodology, you’ll use insight from a variety of quantitative and qualitative sources, to design new solutions before testing and monitoring the enhancements.
Your portfolio will demonstrate that you use an evidence based approach to design, and you advocate testing at all stages of your process. You will be able to articulate your ideas clearly and collaboratively, and be confident enough to stand by your methodology and be prepared to be challenged! You will understand the importance of working as one team, and allow experience from different disciplines to enhance and guide your ideas.
Dyson are looking for designers who are truly passionate about creating market leading experiences. This is an opportunity to work in an innovative, fast-paced environment where you will have the opportunity to have a direct impact on our digital experience, working on exciting new digital projects that bring together our latest technology and designs.
- IA, flows, interaction design for a variety of digital channels
- Close collaboration with senior stakeholders and other channel leads to deliver consistent, relevant experiences
- Clearly communicate design intent
- Sketching, wire framing and prototyping solutions
- Advocacy for and contribution to Agile software design practice
- Collaborating with other designers to provide a scalable user experience
- Accurately scoping and delivering designs to an exceptional standard
- Collation of research and insight and production of associated artefacts
- Scoping of usability trials and related research activity, including discussion plans, observation and reports
- Worked as part of an agile delivery team
- Journey mapping, wire flows, prototyping
- Creation of Personas and other design tools
- Usability testing experience
- Accurate estimation of time and budgets
- Requirements gathering through facilitation of workshops and interviews
- A wealth of experience within the digital design or mobile apps industry
- Use of Sketch, prototyping software (such as Flinto, Axure)
- Analytics (e.g. Google, Appsee, Adobe)
- International project experience
- Knowledge of Sitecore, Drupal Content Management Systems
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines