- Competitive + super + bonus
- Sydney - Australia
Dyson is changing its media mix with ambitions to grow it owned impressions globally. Growth of these impressions alone means nothing. You will be instrumental in building an infrastructure where there are no dead ends. You will connect consumers needs with our product offerings to effortlessly solve their problems in the digital channel of their choice.
In Australia a significant driver of this will be owners. You will also be custodian of these and work with local and global counterparts to ensure that the millions of Australian households remain Dyson households. You will also continue the work to pivot to our owners, reward and cherish them and capitalise in the brand affinity that exists within Dyson households. You will combine the owners insights with industry best practice to create an online experience that scales Dyson’s cross category penetration.
You will be the curator of the voice of consumers and owners here in ANZ and ensure that this insights are feeding into a onsite experience to ensure we are continually helping Australians and New Zealanders discover, choose, learn, use/solve issues everyday in the most effective / intuitive way.
- Devise the strategy and an annual plan to deliver seamless and intuitive UX across the website from a consumer perspective
- Work with the wider business to understand the big bets (campaigns and audiences) that the business is activating
- Create an annual content plan with the Content & SEO Manager that marries the above with insights and SEO best practice to significantly improve bounce rates and time on site
- Work closely with the Insights and Conversion manager to isolate poor UX on site and work with the Content & SEO Manager to fix
- Elevate the voice of ANZ within the global opportunity in this space, build relationships with regional and global counterparts to get to the position where our strategy is approved and endorsed. Transform online owner experience to one that is befitting of our brand
- Work with global, regional and local counterparts to create a plan that with significantly increases NPS for online support, spares and accessories experience putting owners' expectations at the heart of the solution
- Manage relationships and projects in collaboration with multiple external agencies and global stakeholders.
- Be the champion of first party data application and usage, to maximise efficiencies and engagement through superior targeting
- Work with strategy and analytics to accelerate understanding of our owners to continue the penetration of multi Dyson homes
- Ensure all data capture within ANZ digital platforms is compliant and adheres to local regulation and group best practice
- Create a program that make unknown Dyson homes known and increases the size of our AU database and when applicable apply the learnings to New Zealand
- Work with brand, events and digital teams to develop an annual plan of activities that encourages existing Dyson owners to put their hands up so they go from unknown to known
- Inspire, lead and motivate the high performing local Owner Experience Team - management of 2 direct reports
- Passionate about digital, always looking to learn the most cutting-edge methodologies in web marketing and e-commerce.
- Well organised with proficient time management skills and ability to prioritize and multitask with shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proactive approach and attention to detail a must.
- Energetic and self-starter, able to work as part of a team, but also work alone.
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with internal and external business partners.
You will have
- Demonstrated experience in Digital Marketing (ideally loyalty) role, client side or agency
- Proven ability to project manage and drive projects from conception through implementation and to analyse post-campaign results
- Solid knowledge of all digital marketing channels, tactics and their roles
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in marketing and campaigns, with specific experience in CMS and SEO
- Proven experience in turning data into engagement strategies that meet consumers' needs and deliver meaningful traffic
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better.
We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. Convenient office location in Barangaroo, a compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are members of the Diversity Council Australia