- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Reporting into the Group VAT Manager, the ability to manage your own time to meet multiple conflicting deadlines, along with strong analytical skills is essential. Experience of UK VAT alongside a working knowledge of cross-border VAT in Europe is preferred.
About the role
- Preparation and submission of monthly and annual VAT compliance along with associated Intrastat and EC Sales Listings for multiple European territories.
- The process involves the monthly extraction of data from our ERP system and analysis of the data to ensure complete and accurate information is reported.
- Liaising with key stakeholders in business units to resolve review and audit queries.
- Preparation of VAT Balance Sheet Reconciliations by set deadline.
- Existing experience of UK VAT is essential.
- Some experience of VAT in another European jurisdiction(s) would be desirable.
- Existing knowledge of SAP and a background in accounting would be beneficial.
- Ability to manage own time to meet multiple deadlines.
- Strong numerical background and advanced Excel skills.
- High levels of accuracy and an eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills, and an ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to be pro-active and take initiative.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.