- Competitive + benefits
- Hullavington - United Kingdom
Do you like talking to personalities like Siri, Alexa, or the Google Assistant? We are looking to build a team who will be responsible for setting the standards for our endeavours into conversational artificial intelligence (CAI) and creating a voice user interfaces (VUI). We are looking for creative individuals who have a background in Linguistics, Computational Linguistics, Human Computer Interaction or User Experience.
AccountabilitiesAs a member of this team, you’ll help set the standards the rest of the company will utilize when implementing CAI and VUI. We’re looking for you to push boundaries and think outside of the box to define and drive multimodal interfaces on our digital properties, across multiple languages. You’ll be working side by side with UX/ UI designers on the team who can help conceptualize the experience. This role collaborates with systems analysts and developers across the project.
You will be one of the key voice gurus who will advocate for consistent interfaces and experiences for the Dyson vehicle. You will advocate for standards and best practices our team creates. There will be opportunities to present and pitch your work to all levels of management including Sir James Dyson. In this role, we expect that you will properly create the in-vehicle Voice experience, document VUI decisions and integrate up-and-coming voice technology trends, manage relationships with stakeholders and negotiate the best voice user experience.
Would you like to join the Dyson creative automotive design team? If so, do you meet these qualifications?
- BA/BS or higher in Linguistics, Computational Linguistics, Application Design, HCI or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+years of experience in designing voice applications or multimodal speech interfaces
- 3+ years of experience within a corporate or agency setting
- Experience with designing for conversational AI
- Experience in designing voice interaction flows
- Experience with prototyping voice user experiences
- Experience in working with personas to write copy in persona
- Experience in implementing innovative, successful consumer voice experiences
- Ability to produce precise VUI specifications
- Experience designing iOS/Android app and responsive web interfaces
- Experience of multiple-language deployments in international markets
- Required - User experience design (UX)
- Required - Human focussed design background
- Required - Conversation Design for speech recognition systems
- Required - Visual interaction design for speech recognition systems
- Required - Experience working with leading speech recognition companies in automotive space