- £19,500 + bonus
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Chippenham, United Kingdom
The role of Warehouse Assistant based in our Chippenham Bumpers Farm site will be providing general maintenance to the building and grounds. The successful candidate will also complete cardboard collections, bailing on site and driving the site van to Malmesbury. Flexibility of working hours critical as operational or site hours may change accordingly to needs of business.
Full Time - 39 hours
Monday - Thursday: 10:15 - 18:45Friday - 10:15 - 17:45
- Securing site at end of day locking up & setting alarms
- Out of hours cover for emergencies (Come in out of hours or stay on or earlier – time back in lieu)
- Cardboard bailing & recycling
- Loading & Unloading Vehicles
- Breaking down deliveries & booking in
- Goods in & Dispatch functions and duties
- Shunt driver - Van Site (Cover when needed)
- Contact for Contractors / trades-persons doing works on site.
- Clean facilities by sweeping, dusting etc.
- Perform maintenance and light repairs
- Assist trades people with electrical, plumbing or HVAC repairs
- Undertake duties as assigned or emergency tasks
- Have a positive attitude to H&S and role related Risk Assessments
- PAT Testing experience or willing to take course
other duties & tasks as requested that are reasonable to the position.
Ensure that all orders are picked efficiently & accurately whilst ensuring that parts and accessories are handled according to the department procedures.
- Ensure all orders picked & when packed are in keeping with customer presentation needs.
- To follow all RF picking & manual label picking procedures.
- To achieve KPI targets of 100% picking accuracy & 98% minimum output on all daily orders processed.
- Maintain high standard of housekeeping of all operational areas and the stock held within them by following and proactively participating in the sites 5’s program & policy
- Support stock checks and cycle count activity as and when required
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Working days & hours flexibility critical
- Good English verbal and written communication skills required
- PAT Testing certified
- Counter Balance Licence
- Understanding of 5s systems
- 27 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays in lieu
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Discounted Dyson products