- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Singapore - Singapore
We are looking for a material handler to join our team in Singapore Advanced Manufacturing site in Pioneer
- Responsible to support day-to-day operations in warehouse by performing pick & pack, kitting, receiving & shipping operations to internal and external customer requirements including returns.
- Pick materials according to production requirements & deliver to production line as required.
- Ensure all materials are correctly packed & accurately entered into the system as required.
- Conduct weekly/monthly cycle count, and assist to verify stock discrepancies.
- Ensure proper storage of materials and comply with all safety & housekeeping regulations.
- Ensure all individual training requirements are met.
- Ensure movements of raw materials/components are done in a safe manner.
- To escalate anomalies observe during course of work.
- Accountable for stock accuracy reports
- Ensure accuracy of stock quantity
- Maintain safety and good housekeeping
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a warehouse environment.
- Ability to handle equipment such as forklift or pallet jack will be an advantage.
- Conversant in English & Mandarin/Malay.
- Self motivated & able to work under pressure
- PC literate