- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
We are looking to hire a Warehouse Executive to join our team in Johor
- Responsible for leading and managing all aspects of warehouse operation to ensure consistent high level service quality and customer satisfaction, profitable, cost efficient operations and comply with company policies and procedure and other regulatory guidelines.
- Monitor operational cost through cost effective supplies and prevent operational waste.
- Identify improvement at all areas in order to maximize productivity of work.
- Monitor schedule and task assignment of staff and follow up on work progression and completion.
- Perform project for warehouse continues improvement.
- Planning warehouse capacity for future.
- Resolve both internal and external issue when required.
- Planning on indirect material delivery and replenish.
- Generate and monitor warehouse capacity report.
- Responsible for inventory control accuracy and reconciling on stock discrepancy.
- Monitor PO availability and create new PO for next deliveries.
- Monitor warehouse material aging and disposition.
- Monitor daily process flow in order as procedure.
- Troubleshoot any error in process flow.
- Monitoring delivery, shipment and return material.
- Fulfil Ad-hoc duties and responsibility.
- Monitoring leave planning and OT schedule to meet requirement.
- Train and certified new employee performance on all performance standards and provide carrier development opportunities through training.
- Address all employee performance problems promptly and direct in accordance with company personnel policy and procedure.
- Implement and directives, rules and procedures are communicated to all warehouse staff.
- Conduct meeting with warehouse team.
- Prepare meeting minutes.
- Supervise, develop and coach staff.
- Responsible for employee yearly appraisal.
- Assume the role of Warehouse Manager when the Manager is not available.
- Preferably a Bachelor Degree holder in Logistics/Warehouse Management.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of warehouse and logistic.
- Minimum 3 years supervisory or managerial experience required.
- Having a valid forklift license is advantageous.
- Good proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Power Point and SAP system.
- Experience of working in multi-national / multi-lingual teams.
- Good interpersonal, communication, analytical & leadership skill.
- Attention to details and good follow-up skills.
- Able to multi-task, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to take on challenges with a positive attitude.
- Firm and decisive with ability to react at shortest time possible in reaction to issues.
- Strong cross functional team skills, inquisitive & proactive, strong facilitator.
- High work ethics & personal integrity.