- $Competitive base + super
- Information Technology
- Sydney - Australia
Do you have a passion for digital marketing and the ambition to help grow the Dyson business?
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Website Content Administrator to join Dyson’s ANZ Digital Hub in a full time permanent role. This is a hands-on role with key project deliverables for 2018, and primary responsibility for managing content on our consumer websites.
You’ll join our fun and supportive Digital Marketing Team based out of Dyson’s Head Office near the iconic Grounds of Alexandria. This is a unique opportunity to set up a number of new functions on the Dyson website, from constructing and creating an owner sign up section to facilitating pre-ordering. You will have high profile exposure across the business, working closely with Brand Managers and Digital Team to complete online briefs, liaising on a global scale with Dyson Group UK and Asia Pacific digital hubs, as well as collaborating on a massive SEO project.
Additional highlights include:
- Improve user journey, revamp of our discoverdyson.com.au site
- Assist with our Ecommerce set up and ensure perfect visual merchandising
- Work as a key contact for Digital IT support
You are a self-starter with a can-do attitude and plenty of initiative. You approach your role in a positive and proactive manner, and with a keen eye for detail, always looking for opportunities to make improvements. You have strong interpersonal and group communication skills, and are comfortable working independently as well as collaborating with diverse stakeholders.
In order to be successful you will require:
- Experience with Sitecore and Magento is required
- Demonstrated experience in a similar Content Management role with coding in HTML and CSS
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, as well as Photoshop capability
- Strong organizational and time-management skills and a delivery focus
- Dreamweaver, Adobe Experience Manager and SAP are desirable but not required
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly expanding global brand, collaborating globally on exciting promotional campaigns, and ultimately, contributing to Dyson success.