- Salary will be based on experience and credentials.
- Chicago - USA
The Direct team is driven by one ambition: to deliver an intuitive, premium interface on all digital devices, globally. We’re challenging ourselves to do it better than anyone before: speed and simplicity of purchase, and fingertip support to get the most out of our machines. Leveraging data insight. Relentlessly testing and refining; and often revolutionizing.
The eCommerce Testing Analyst is a key player in driving ongoing improvements and optimizations to Dyson.com, helping deliver our direct business goals for 2019 and beyond. You will be responsible for executing and reporting A/B and multivariate tests. You will work closely with product marketing and technical teams to contribute to the creation of a testing strategy that adds significant value by aligning the Dyson Direct experience to the changing needs of our customers.
AccountabilitiesThe eCommerce Testing Analyst is a key player in driving ongoing improvements and optimizations to Dyson.com, helping deliver our direct business goals for 2019 and beyond. You will be responsible for executing and reporting A/B and multivariate tests. You will work closely with product marketing and technical teams to contribute to the creation of a testing strategy that adds significant value by aligning the Dyson Direct experience to the changing needs of our customers.
SkillsWhat you'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Web Analytics or related fields preferred)
- +3 years’ experience in e-commerce with a good understanding of user journeys, digital usability, and user experience.
- Deep understanding and experience with statistics, web analytics, data analysis, and conversion optimization (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and Decibal Insight or similar technology).
- +2 years’ experience in executing A/B and multivariate tests preferred
- Experience in the design, QA, build, and launch of test optimization campaigns, through to reporting and interpretation analysis of the impact from a commercial perspective.
- Ensure clear test hypotheses and success metrics are developed with stakeholders based on testing requirements.
- Enforce A/B testing best practices to ensure testing and data integrity.
- Work closely with technical teams to build and QA tests.
- Evaluates the impact of concurrently running tests, promotions, launch of new features and other website changes that might influence test results.
- Proven track record of identifying new digital optimization opportunities based on data insights and its interpretation into actionable test hypothesis and campaigns.
- Strong awareness and understanding of optimization best practice, digital trends and ability to leverage new conversion tools as they become available.
- Experience in working across creative design and technical development teams to deliver optimization campaigns.
- Possess a high sense of urgency, strong attention to detail and high standards for the quality of their work.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and prioritize work and time effectively.
- Develop positive working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Experience of working in a direct to consumer business across different markets.
- Experience working agency and client-side with a strong understanding of how to influence audiences.
- Previous experience utilizing content management systems.
- Experience with UAT testing and reporting.
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to email@example.com or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.