- Singapore - Singapore
To support work place planning & space search / renewal in APAC. To engage stakeholders on space options, justification & site selection.
- Perform work space and real estate planning across APAC region in accordance with differing needs of business units and employee groups
- Space utilisation and occupancy monitoring, requirements forecasting, Space planning scenario and occupancy analysis for re-organization, expansion, and/or relocation to ensure best utilization of spacE
- Partnering service providers for new site evaluation and selection, and engaging internal stakeholders to identify immediate business needs and projected headcount growth plans
- Manage landlords and internal stakeholders on new leases agreements, renewal options, terminations
- Develop planning proposals with justifications and recommendations for senior management approval
- Support Master planning and potential site-selection process and provide timely updates to stakeholders
- Determine schedule and budget for project expenditure, and provide brief to project team for execution upon project confirmation
- Close engagement with APAC Estates team to provide guidance and support on facilities fit-out, solutions, change management, process improvements, etc.
- Minimum of 10 years of work experiences in Estates, Facilities or Property management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work experiences in Industrial building, laboratories & offices are required
- Work experiences in South East Asia or Asia Pacific region is preferred
- Knowledge in Project Management is preferred
- Degree in Engineering. MBA is an advantage