- Mexico - Mexico City Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge - more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in Mexico in 2018 as our first step in to Latin America. Our Mexico office is located in the Polanco area of Mexico City and our expanding team is a key contributor in helping us deliver growth throughout the market.
About the role:
The Accounting Analyst has a shared responsibility of supporting Admin & Accounting Manger (80% of the time), and finance reports and projects (20% of the time). For Admin & Accounting department the main responsibility is managing AP & AR local requirements, conciliation, follow up and being FCoE SPOC. Accounting Analyst for Dyson Mexico is responsible for all activities related with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable local requirements and conciliation. This position needs to make sure all documents (invoices, credit memos, complementos de pago) are correctly created, posted and conciliated in SAP, SAT, Contpaq and customer portals. All information needs to be reconciled in local books, SAT and SAP. This role owns the end to end process for on time payments from POD submission to payment reception, with a follow up and reporting of customers credit limit. On top of this, the position will manage and post detailed import costs and support on ad hoc projects and reporting FP&A and Admin and Accounting areas.
- AP & AR Local Management
- Review of commercial discounts and credit notes
- Posting and application in SAP and Contpaq of commercial discounts
- Posting and application in SAT of commercial discounts
- Complementos de Pago reconciliation in SAT
- Invoice and credit notes management (SAT)
- Invoice and credit notes management (Contpaq)
- Manage of customers portals for payment follow up and status
- SAT and local books conciliation vs. Contpaq
- POD reception and submission for payment
- FCoE single point of contact.
- Credit limit analysis and reporting (customers).
- Information gathering and delivery for local authorities’ requirements.
- Local reporting for Finance: Consolidation and reporting of bi-monthly Financial Deck
- Support for ad hoc projects implementation and follow up.
- The Accounting Analyst should be adaptive to constantly evolving finance processes and technology. Must have strong quantitative and analytic skills, expert problem-solving abilities, adeptness in the use of logic, and excellent communication skills (both English and Spanish) to identify opportunities or evaluate outcomes for business decisions or financial recommendations.
- Data gathering and spreadsheet maintenance will be part of your main responsibilities, so sharp technical skills in Excel are required and experience in financial and accounting ERP´s are strongly desired.
- A bachelor's degree in an accounting or finance-related major is required and general accounting principles and financial analysis is needed to feel entirely comfortable reading and discussing financial statements.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Finance or Accounting positions.
- Experience working in month end reporting process.
- Written and verbal skills - communicate at all levels of business.
- Management of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Intermediate communication skills in English (read and write)
- Desirable experience in working with international companies.
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Life Insurance
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Medical & Dental Coverage Options
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DYSON
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.