- SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
- Research Engineering
- Singapore, Singapore - Singapore
Dyson’s Robotics Research Software Team specialises in creating early stage proof-of-concept systems that utilise state-of-the-art software algorithms, frameworks, techniques, and tooling. We need DevOps practitioners that are up for the challenge of improving our software quality on embedded devices up to the cloud.
- Lead and develop a high-performance DevOps culture within Robotics research by: advocating software best-practices, mentoring junior software developers, and championing the use of state-of-the-art software methodologies and tools across the wider robotics research team.
- Design and implement CI/CD workflows for our research software stack; ensuring that our software can be deployed to both simulated and real-world robots.
- Help drive up the quality of our software by establishing rigorous testing: from individual components to fully integrated systems.
- A BSc. or Masters in an engineering discipline or industrial experience.
- Sound knowledge and experience in Linux System and open-source software.
- Experience with tools for continuous integration and delivery – e.g. gitlab, Bamboo, and Artifactory.
- Experience with build systems: autotools, cmake, bitbake …
- Experience in Linux customization: Yocto.
- Experience with systems-level benchmarking and profiling.
- Good understanding of the software lifecycle.