- Supply Chain and Logistics
- United States - Chicago Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market neighborhood. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of Dyson Demo Store’s across the country.
About the role:
The Aftermarket Operations Manager will work across the organization on projects that improve Dyson operations; this role will lead and support department projects with vendors, regional partners and assist with the management of the post-sales channel. This position will report to the Sr. Director of Post-Sales Strategy & Operations.
- Create and streamline returns, refurb operations and reporting; manage day-to-day refurb operations including inventory management and channel escalations
- Create monthly forecasting for refurbishment operations and assist the parts team with channel planning
- Work with Sales and Dyson Direct Sales teams on forecasting, tracking of KPIs, inventory management in order to execute sales strategy and hit budget
- Mange/support post-sales strategic projects as needed
- Work with vendors to attain their KPIs
- Bachelor’s degree required with 4-6 years of experience; supply chain, operations or business major preferred
- Business planning, forecasting and reporting experience
- Prior project management skills with experience working with returns, refurbishment operations, sales and inventory management
- Manage and plan quarterly business reviews; lead weekly aftermarket channel team meetings and track deliverables
- Experience with process re-engineering and new process implementation
- Strong analytical/Excel skills and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge/ proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required
- SAP experience
- Strong communication skills
- Tableau experience a plus
- Shrewd-ability to deliver projects in full, on time and to the highest quality
- Ingenious - An innovative yet objective thinker
- Attuned – ability to communicate with all levels of the organization with positive intent
- Ability to travel up to 40% when required
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- 401K with up to a 4% match
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision & Dental Coverage
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.