- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Netherlands - Amsterdam 2 Office
About the role (12 months contract):
Reporting to the Head of Aftermarket EMEA, the Aftermarket Process Manager is responsible for Aftermarket operations process compliancy across EMEA, for all product categories and for both refurbishment and repair centers.
He/She is the referent for markets regarding Aftermarket operations process and he/she supports initiatives to enhance Owner experience consistently across markets.
Process Compliance and Standards.
- Driving adherence to standards for legal, quality and H&S standards of Direct repair and refurbishment, through audit, training and monitoring.
- Ensure key engagement with multiple stakeholders to support Dyson’s Owner experience at all touch points of the repair and refurbishment process.
- Drive the owner experience proposition at all levels of the operations.
- Be a key contributor to the definition of standards and benchmark capability.
- Documentation Management
- Design/implementation of new reports ad-hoc analysis request
- Validation of data and flagging business process alignment issues
- Development and rollout of training standards for workshop + Aftermarket community.
- Working collaboratively with Dyson Group Quality Team to design the repair and training processes.
Workshop Design & Continuous improvement
- Take ownership for the design of workshops.
- Coordinate new equipment projects with Dyson group functions.
- Drive operations to adopt lean and 5S approaches.
- Manage / coordinate process improvement initiatives.
- Physical Spare parts stock management within workshops.
New Product Introductions
- Ensure all NPI launched with all highest level of preparedness within the repair operations
Aftermarket IT ecosystem
- Manage escalations (Engage/Salesforce …) with IT and Contact center teams.
- Training in case of any new system implementation.
Project/initiatives coordination/lead across all Aftermarket - Repair/Refurb topics.
- Bachelor degree.
- 5+ years' experience in service, operations, or manufacturing environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, influencing and conflict management skills to manage a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Effective communication skills, ability to work across functional areas and adaptation skills to insure good partnership with our repair center & contact center teams.
- Experience in working independently and leading projects.
- Project management techniques including planning, resource allocation, prioritization, evaluation and collaboration.
- Audit and process compliancy audit experience
- Outstanding organization skills and attention to detail
- Teamwork oriented / Ability to work across markets
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Computer skills -– Advanced in Excel
- Health & Safety /Electrical safety training
- Competitive Salary Package
- Discount on Dyson products
- Company Pension scheme
- 29 days annual holiday plan
- Company Fitness plan
- EAP (Employee Assistant Programme)
- Life Assurance Plan
- Transportation allowance
- Health Insurance – Medical Contribution
- Eye Examination & Computer Glasses Reimbursement
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.