- Project Management
- Amsterdam - The Netherlands
As senior agile delivery lead you will spearhead the EMEA digital transformation team in COE. Your focus will be on bringing together consistent experiences across all channels in Dyson to ensure we are delivering truly experience led interactions.
You will be responsible for defining and working within a world-class UX, UI & Copy team to deliver across Retail, APP, Web, Social & Email. Reporting into the EMEA Head of Delivery, you will work closely with regional integrated team - ensuring we deliver our projects and that we create the best in class experience for our users. You will be motivating, prioritising and leading the delivery of tasks/briefs across digital demand and race day across EMEA. Unblocking anything which may be hindering the team to work at their full capacity. Your vast internal Dyson network will enable the validation, prioritisation and triage of tickets raised daily by EMEA analysts.
You will have extensive and demonstrable experience of agile delivery in a complex organisation, and the ability to drive multiple concurrent projects at pace. You will be able to draw from your experience to flex and shape your agile ways of working to suit the task at hand.
About the role
- 4 years+ agile delivery, across multiple teams.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal; at all levels of the organisation with both technical and business stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, positive, proactive and motivational toward others.
- Ability to constantly multi-task, and prioritise own and others work according to a changing business environment.
- Ability to work in a 2 week sprint cycle and continuously push the team to deliver each quarter against their goals.
- Management of cross-functional teams, leading daily and weekly scrum ceremonies and other key meetings.
- Management and creation of user stories for ‘experience’ epics.
- Management of the end of end delivery of cross channel experiences, multiple experiences being delivered at any one time.
- Working towards waterfall projects within the rest of the organisation to keep projects on track.
- Ability to create project plans.
- Manage resource allocation for the Experience team across projects, forecasting bottlenecks and mitigating risks.
- Experience in using JIRA or other similar systems.
- Strong leader.
- Matrix management experience.
- Experience in leading others in the same discipline – supporting their daily tasks, coaching and mentoring them as required.
- Desire to connect with the global community of practice for ADMs, scrum masters and project managers across a number of teams, in order to grow and strengthen the discipline within the organisation.
Reporting and working across the business:
- Ability to work closely with the Global Head of Digital Delivery and Demand on constantly refining and improving processes within the Experience team to suit the evolving landscape, ensuring process updates are adopted where appropriate in Region.
- Ability to coach and support team members and other areas of the business in the adoption of agile ways of working, whilst remaining flexible about the implementation of these processes.
- Strong stakeholder communications, creating and collating reporting with input from the team.
- Ability to build solid relationships with key stakeholders in market and region and the Global Head of Digital Delivery and Demand in Malmesbury.
- Ensuring the Agile principles and methods are designed and adhered to within Commercial COE EMEA.
- Ensuring consistency of approach and quality of output.
- Helping to define the methods, processes and principles for the COE function (UX, UI & Copy).
- Ensuring the Design outputted is best in class at all times and is delivered on time and to the correct requirements.
- Enthusiastic and energetic.
- Results focused.
- Creative problem solver.
- Willing and able to get hands on when necessary.
- Company Bonus Scheme OR Performance related bonus
- Discount on Dyson products
- Company Pension scheme
- 29 days annual holiday plan
- Company Fitness plan
- EAP (Employee Assistant Programme)
- Life Assurance Plan
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.