- £ competitive
- Information Technology
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Dyson people are encouraged to think differently, challenge convention and be unafraid to make mistakes. We’re creative, collaborative, practical, enthusiastic and resourceful. But most of all we’re passionate about what we do.
About the roleAgile delivery manager to sit across the Digital Transformation team within Commercial. You will be responsible for defining and working within a world-class UX, UI & Copy team to deliver across Retail, APP, Web, Social & Email. You will work closely with the Commercial Product Owner ensuring we deliver our projects and ensure we create the best in class experience for our users.
The role will entail bringing together consistent journeys, experiences across all channels in Dyson to ensure we are delivering truly experience led interactions.
- Experience in Agile delivery, ideally for multiple teams
- Strong leader
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbally; at all levels of the organisation with both technical and business stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, positive, proactive and motivational toward others
- Ability to constantly multi-task, and prioritise own and others work according to a changing business environment.
- Working towards waterfall projects within the rest of the organisation to keep projects on track
- Strong stakeholder communications, reporting weekly and daily to the Global Head of Digital Delivery and Demand
- Management of cross-functional teams, leading daily and weekly scrum meetings
- Management and creation of user stories for ‘experience’ epics
- Management of the end of end delivery of cross channel experiences, multiple experiences being delivered at any one time
- Ability to create project plans
- Ability to work in a 2 week sprint cycle and continuously push the team to deliver each quarter against their goals
- Ability to build solid relationships with key stakeholders and the Global Head of Digital Delivery and Demand
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Results focused
- Creative problem solver
- Willing and able to get hands on when necessary
- Ensuring the Agile principles and methods are designed and adhered to within Commercial
- Ensuring consistency of approach and quality of output
- Helping to define the methods, processes and principles for the Commercial function (UX, UI & Copy)
- Ensuring the Design outputted is best in class at all times and is delivered on time and to the correct requirements of our Development team and the Commercial Product owner.
- Working with the Commercial Product Owner and BA to scope, gather requirements and deliver the ambitious Commercial Projects in 2020 and beyond.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.