- Data Analysis
- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
At Dyson, we demand the highest standard of performance from the technologies we engineer. Our people expect the same from the technology that supports them. We are a community that appreciates and advocates better engineering. A community of pioneers.
Dyson IT are mid-transformation. Our aim, to create robust IT architecture, to manage data effectively and efficiently and continue to grow our world-class team. A team who is strategic, enabling business acceleration, growth and success.
Our Data Team
This role sits within Dyson's Global Data and Analytics team. This team is tasked with ensuring that the various parts of Dyson's business are able to leverage rich, accurate, and timely data to generate insights and make better decisions. As a part of IT, the team has the resources and the remit to keep up with Dyson's impressive global growth.
Building our analytical capabilities is a core pillar of Dyson's new global data strategy. As more consumers engage with Dyson, via more types of products, and across more markets, the volumes of data will greatly increase. Understanding how to use this data to improve everything from customer experiences to product development will be key to Dyson's success.
About The Role
This role will take the lead on tracking user behaviour in our mobile applications.
Reporting to the Digital Analytics Manager you will be responsible for:
- Designing a robust Digital Analytics tracking solution for Dyson’s mobile applications that ensures the wider business can collect and use data that will help them meet their goals
- Working with the Connected development teams to deploy and test enhancements to the Digital Analytics tracking solution
- Supporting the Connected teams to understand and optimise the performance of Dyson’s Mobile Applications.
- Working with the wider Digital Analytics teams to ensure consistency and data quality across all of Dyson’s mobile applications and websites
- Minimum of 2-3 years of technical experience in Web Analytics or Digital Marketing
- Experience deploying analytics tools in Native Mobile Applications (Google Analytics or Abode Analytics preferred)
- Good understanding of iOS and / or Android Application development process.
- Experience of Tag Management tools, preferably Google Tag Manager or Adobe Launch
- Attention to detail
- Experience working in a distributed team environment
- Experience of Direct to Consumer retail
- Experience of Mobile Application optimization tools
- Knowledge of SQL and Python
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.