- Singapore - Technology Centre
About the role
Reporting to a senior member of the Treasury Operations team, the analyst’s central responsibility is to support global Treasury operations.
The key team activities include global bank relationship management, cash and liquidity management, foreign exchange and commodity risk management, Treasury policy compliance and Treasury accounting. Specific focus is required on controlling the Group’s Treasury companies which undertake funding, liquidity and cash management and FX management for the worldwide Dyson group. Project management of cross functional implementations is part of the team’s continual transformation.
A successful individual in position will be part of a team that adds value across the treasury space, identifying issues and solutions for Treasury Operations and wider Global Finance Operation functions.
Ensure delivery of high standards in cash and bank account management, internal funding, foreign exchange risk management, treasury accounting, control and compliance in accordance with Dyson Treasury policy.
Part of the Treasury Operations team, working in close collaboration with other Treasury teams and finance & accounting functions, to ensure that day-to-day deliverables are met timely with a high standard of excellence.
- Global cash management
- Ensure timely and accurate settlement of all transactions, including payments, FX settlements, intercompany funding, valuation of derivatives in compliance Dyson policies and procedures.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of bank account statements.
- Ensure all Treasury related bank transactions are recorded timely and correctly.
- Key contact and support for routine operational processes such as transaction provision, reconciliations, confirmations, payment processing, etc
- Ensure timely and accurate recording of bank guarantees and security deposits.
- Global bank account and bank relationship management
- Support activities related to bank account management, including opening/closing accounts and bank mandates, including KYC, across all Dyson entities globally.
- Support the administration of bank accounts, bank account access and bank connectivity on all Treasury related systems and bank platforms.
- Ensure all operational issues are resolved effectively and corrective action plans are implemented through timely identification and escalation.
- Reporting and compliance
- Ensure accurate input for treasury reporting for group treasury operations, including group management accounts analysis and commentary, treasury committee reports and ad-hoc reporting as required.
- May be assigned responsibility for regular or ad-hoc reporting as required.
- Treasury Accounting
- Provide input to support Treasury Accounting in accounting, month end routines, reporting and investigations.
- Framework and controls
- Ensure documentation of Treasury processes are prepared/updated for management review as part of compliance and process improvement.
- Provide input to support initiatives to drive incremental positive changes in Dyson’s Treasury Operations.
Assist Treasury management in regular and ad hoc matters as required.
- Minimum undergraduate degree, with major in Finance, Accounting or Banking
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Treasury Operations in a multi-national company
- Strong numerical skills and sensitivity to number patterns
- Experience with TMS (SAP preferred), banking platforms and SWIFT
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (minimally Excel, PowerPoint)
- An energetic team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Independent drive to ensure delivery of results of a high standard consistently.
- Proactive approach and willingness to take ownership to resolving issues.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.