- Planning and Retail Operations
- Singapore - St James Power Station Headquarters
Dyson employs over 14,000 people and is present in more than 80 countries. And while we are growing fast, we want Dyson to remain a start-up in spirit with the freedom of experimentation and learning, constantly reinventing our products as well as reinventing how we work, how we sell and how we support our owners. Research, Design and Development is the heart of Dyson products.
Our people are focused on enabling hardware and software to work together, developing intelligent machines which understand and react to their environment to deliver superior performance. To this end, we invest over £7m per week into research and development and have over 200 live technology projects as well as 50 active research programmes with 40 universities. We plan to spend £100m over the next three years on external technology investments and have pledged to invest £1bn in the development of next generation battery technology. There is plenty to talk about.
About the Role
Reporting to the APAC Demand & Sales Planning Director, the APAC Revenue Optimization Leader will play a key role in the overall market strategy of the company on a APAC scale. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, finance, and supply to develop and execute market entry strategies and identify growth opportunities. Your main objectives will be to use the promo, pricing, SKU portfolio management analysis to optimize the company’s revenue, working closely with the multi-functional team.
- Establish the promo mechanics & governance and ensure this is executed with excellence in the markets/regions
- Work closely with marketing teams to develop targeted portfolio strategies per region/market and maximize the outcome of new product launches thanks to best-in-class planning. Collaborate on the development of promotional activities to drive demand in regions/markets.
- Align pricing strategy and guidelines together with Marketing and Finance teams and ensure effective implementation of pricing strategies and policies in the regions/markets
- Drive SKU portfolio optimization (SKU productivity, channel strategy, Phase in Phase Out) cross markets to deliver significant cost savings while rationalizing the SKU portfolio
- Collaborate with sales, finance, and demand planning teams to coordinate APAC sales and revenue forecasts (lead inventory allocations). Analyse historical data, market trends, and business drivers to accurately forecast market demand and revenue projections. Monitor and report on actual performance against forecast
- Translate market insights into actionable strategies to drive growth and market expansion. Identify strategic initiatives, including market entry strategies, product portfolio expansion, and partnership opportunities, to capitalize on market potential. Align strategic plans with the company's overall vision and goals
- Track and analyse KPIs to measure the success of APAC market strategies and initiatives (portfolio performance, new product launch, pricing strategy, …). Prepare regular reports and presentations for senior management, highlighting performance trends, market insights, and strategic recommendations. Conduct post-implementation reviews to assess the effectiveness of market strategies and identify areas for improvement
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, finance, or a related field. A master's degree or MBA is a plus
- +7/8 years’ experience in sales with proven experience in sales, market strategy, revenue management, pricing, or related roles on a APAC or global scale
- Strong understanding of market analysis methodologies, strategic planning, revenue management techniques and pricing strategies
- Analytical mindset with excellent quantitative and data analysis skills
- Strong business acumen with the ability to translate market insights into actionable strategies, financial metrics, and P&L
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for effective stakeholder management
- Strategic thinker with the ability to envision and drive long-term market objectives
- Proactive and results-oriented with strong project management skills
- Proficiency in data visualization and reporting tools
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel or other spreadsheet applications
- Familiarity with market research tools, CRM systems, sales planning tools
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices, and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.