- Singapore - Singapore
The APAC Technical Security Project Manager reports through to the Global Technical Security Programme Manager within the Dyson Technical Security Team. The Technical Security leadership team is geographically positioned at the Malmesbury Security Centre of Excellence with this new role being located at our Singapore Head Office.
In short, the role will be accountable for the delivery of our Global Technical Security architecture across our APAC region. This includes Project Management, supporting technical design, managing our APAC 3rd Party Integrators, supporting our implementation team with integrated solutions and commissioning as directed.
About the roleKey Accountabilities:
- Supporting the deployment of the Dyson technical security solution within our APAC locations; this will include CCTV IP and analogue infrastructure, access control platforms, intruder detection systems (IDS) and other early warning systems
- Project Management on multiple projects, attending and pushing the technical security programme with the Project Team whilst keeping the Global Technical Security Programme Manager updated with timelines and any project changes.
- Attending relevant project meetings / site reviews as required
- Ensuring our local in house and 3rd Party Engineers are up to date and delivering to both a high quality and on time
- Delivering all projects in line with the allocated project budgets
- Managing system installations, refreshes, and upgrades where directed
- Communicating with key stakeholders, including business customers, managers and end users.
- Tracking project delivery to ensure the projects are delivered on time and in line with the programme.
- Identify and highlight project delivery risks and implement suitable mitigation
- Work as part of a global function
- Keeping abreast of technological solutions
- Developing an effective collaborative relationship with key security dependency partners; namely IT and Estates
- Supporting the Global Technical Security Manager with ensuring our regional designs meet and are delivered on time and in line with our global standards
- Aligning with the Dyson behaviours, code of ethics and other Dyson working practices
- Maintain accurate and effective system documentation
- Exercising cost control to assure good team financial governance
- External team / stakeholder communication skills
- Fire systems and relevant regulations experience
- Experience in delivery of intruder alarm systems (Honeywell Desirable)
- A general understanding of managed network infrastructure
- An understanding of basic electrical installation principles
- Strong knowledge and experience of installation and maintenance principles of IP based CCTV
- Extensive knowledge and experience in installing, commissioning and maintaining global access control systems. S2, C-Cure, Lenel or Honeywell preferred
- An understanding of hardware integration techniques
- Good attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload in a fast-changing environment
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a project management role
- Understanding of Security compliance requirements
- Resourceful and innovative approach to resolving challenges
- Strong computer skills with competency in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in the utilisation of CAD for project layouts (AutoCAD Desirable)
- Project Management Certification (Desirable)
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.