- Singapore - Technology Centre
Dyson Group Security has the responsibility for delivering security best practice across the global footprint. The physical security of property assets is a key element of ensuring Dyson people, commercial assets and reputation are sufficiently protected to meet the strategic Blueprint.
About the role
The Technical Security Project Manager reports through to the Head of Technical Security Programmes within the Dyson Technical Security Team. The Technical Security leadership team is geographically positioned at the Malmesbury Security Centre of Excellence.
In short, the role will be accountable for the delivery of our Global Technical Security architecture across our Technical Security regions. This includes Project Management, supporting technical design, day-to-day engagement with our 3rdParty Integrators, supporting our implementation team with integrated solutions and commissioning as directed.
- Supporting the deployment of the Dyson technical security solution; this will include CCTV IP and analogue infrastructure, access control platforms, intruder detection systems (IDS) and other early warning systems
- Project Management on multiple projects, attending and pushing the technical security programme with the Project Team whilst keeping the Head of Technical Security Programmes updated with timelines and any project changes.
- Attending relevant project meetings / site reviews as required
- Ensuring our local in house and 3rd Party Engineers are up to date and delivering to both a high quality and on time
- Delivering all projects in line with the allocated project budgets
- Managing system installations, refreshes, and upgrades where directed
- Communicating with key stakeholders, including business customers, managers and end users.
- Tracking project delivery to ensure the projects are delivered on time and in line with the programme.
- Identify and highlight project delivery risks and implement suitable mitigation
- Work as part of a global function
- Keeping abreast of technological solutions
- Developing an effective collaborative relationship with key security dependency partners; namely IT and Estates
- Supporting the Global Head of Technical Security with ensuring our regional designs meet and are delivered on time and in line with our global standards
- Aligning with the Dyson behaviours, code of ethics and other Dyson working practices
- Maintain accurate and effective system documentation
- Exercising cost control to assure good team financial governance
stakeholder communication skills
Fire systems and relevant regulations experience
Experience in delivery of intruder alarm systems (Honeywell Desirable)
A general understanding of managed network infrastructure
An understanding of basic electrical installation principles
Strong knowledge and experience of installation and maintenance principles of IP based CCTV
Extensive knowledge and experience in installing, commissioning and maintaining global access control systems. S2, C-Cure, Lenel or Honeywell preferred
An understanding of hardware integration techniques
Good attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload in a fast-changing environment
Minimum of 5 years of experience in a project management role
Understanding of Security compliance requirements
Resourceful and innovative approach to resolving challenges
Strong computer skills with competency in Microsoft Office applications
Experience in the utilisation of CAD for project layouts (AutoCAD Desirable)
Project Management Certification (Desirable)
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.