- Information Technology
- India - Bangalore Sales Office
The Estates IT team is aligned to the Corporate Real Estate function in order to:
· Act as a single point of contact within IT for the Corporate Real Estate function
· Lead the IT stream for the design and delivery of new offices across the world
· Partner with IT product owners to ensure technology standards are followed (Infrastructure, Network, AV, Workstations, EUC, …)
· Support innovation and maintain alignment with business needs
· Lead the delivery of new Digital Workplace Services (space booking, concierge services, smart building technology, …)
· Establish and maintain strong relationships with the business and all other areas of IT, ensuring regular communication of service requirements, service improvements, risks, service changes and service provisioning issues
About the role
Reporting to the Global Head of Estates IT, you will be responsible for IT Engineering for the PropTech Team (Corporate Real Estate IT). This is a hands-on role with no direct report.
In this role, you will partner with project managers and external SaaS vendors for the design and delivery of innovative end user services such as space booking, wayfinding, concierge services, helpdesk, catering, hospitality, event management,.. As well as the design and delivery of smart building technologies such as building management systems, BIM solutions, asset management, energy management, data & dashboards.
Our end products can take the form of mobile applications, kiosk solutions, chatbots and web portals. They can also rely on Internet of Things (IoT) such as sensors, smart meters, and other smart building technologies.
· Support the delivery of SaaS products
· Conduct Technical Assessment and lead software onboarding process
· Document high level technical design and architecture
· Lead technical delivery from design to build, testing and deployment
· Accountable for post go live maintenance, enhancements, and changes (DevOps)
· Lead the development of in-house applications (PowerApps, Sharepoint, PowerAutomate)
· Lead data modelling and dashboard creation (PowerBI)
· Design and deliver system integration
· You are a hands-on, able to deliver as a single contributor
· 5 to 8 years’ experience with designing and delivering solutions in PowerApps, PowerAutomate and SharePoint,
· Experience with dashboard creation (PowerBI) and data modelling (SQL, Python is a plus)
· Proven track record of supporting SaaS deliveries (mobile apps is a plus)
· Experience with system integration (APIs, and basic scripting)
· Experience with large scale end-user service delivery
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.