- Information Technology
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
We are currently looking for a PLM Support Analyst within our Application Business Service function. You will take ownership of requests and incidents logged via the local Service Desk, including those from the PLM Super User community and those re-directed from other Service Desks.
- You will have experience of Teamcenter or CAD and you will be responsible for resolving requests and incidents (escalating when necessary).
- Full training will be provided where required to increase your knowledge and experience of these applications.
- You will monitor the local system, including multi-site tasks, translation services, and interfaces.
- You will work closely with a number of different internal teams, including the PLM Solution team, the training team and the super user community where you will contribute to the continued development of operational support processes, future updates and changes.
- You will help to manage the super user community and coordinate changes to business processes and Teamcenter configuration.
- This will include training, updates, maintenance communications, change investigations, prototyping and presentations to the user community.
- Experience of Teamcenter 8 or above and/or NX8.5 or above environments (Full training will be given in all aspects of Teamcenter where required).
- Ability to document and communicate issues clearly
- Desirable Skills,
- Engineering experience
- Application Support Experience
- Experience of supporting and enhancing existing Teamcenter 8 or above environments
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines