- Field Sales
- Remote, United Kingdom
About the role
- Develop and increase Dyson product value sales within your region.
- Identify new business opportunities within the independent sector and drive Dyson distribution within the region.
- Ensure call frequencies are maintained with effective time management and journey planning.
- Manage a regional budget to drive initiatives in store and provide reports
- Own the P/L and store profitable targets and KPI’s for your Area
- Build and maintain effective relationships with third party retailers Store Managers, Regional Operational Managers and key influencers.
- Analyse your area performance and formulate sales development plans to ensure you exceed your targets.
- Lead the performance management, motivation and capability of demonstrators to ensure delivery against their daily sales targets.
- Conduct regular store visits to monitor compliance and use as feedback in conversations with the Demonstrators.
- Conduct meaningful 1:1’s, driving a high performance team.
- Actively coach, mentor and train direct reports to ensure procedures are followed and standards are met.
- Professionally and consistently, manage any potential employee relations situations as they arise to support best practice within company guidelines.
- Build a strong working relationship with fellow Area Manager to share best practice and sales initiatives.
- Manage the HR system, weekly reporting and administration for your team, including Input and manage demonstrator holidays and absences onto the central HR system.
- Conduct in store training sessions with demonstrators
- Ensure Dyson’s compliance strategy is executed in store
- Ensure Dyson displays are clean, tidy and shoppable in with our SD policy
- Increase awareness of the brand within our retailers’ stores.
- Negotiate, set up, and implement additional display space in store for an agreed period.
- Provide weekly reports with photographs on the stores visited, sharing feedback and best practice to your team.
- Attend regular Monthly and weekly GB field sales meetings at Dyson head office as well as quarterly 2 days meetings for which nights away from home will be necessary.
- Complete any administration task as required within the role
- Broad business knowledge.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Exceptional product knowledge.
- Previous experience of People Management.
- Previous target driven experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to enable effective cross-departmental working.
- High level of PC skills, including all Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent organisational and planning ability.
- Self-motivated and an exceptional team player.
- High-level presentation and report writing skills.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally with the ability to influence at all levels.
- Excellent decision-making ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving.
- Proactive, driven and enthusiastic approach to work.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.