- Retail Sales
- Pune, India
Dyson is a £4 bn+ global technology company with a unique philosophy, led by Sir James Dyson. We transform every category we enter with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform and look very different.
As a technology and engineering pioneer, we currently operate in the categories of Floor Care, Environmental Control, Personal Care, Lighting and Professional (‘Airblade’ hand dryers). Dyson invented world’s first bag-less vacuum with Root Cyclone™ technology, the bladeless fans with Air Amplifier™ technology and most recently we launched the Dyson Corrale™ hair straightener.
Dyson files hundreds of patents per year, invests millions in research at leading universities around the world, and has a pipeline of technology stretching 25 years into the future. But it remains family-owned, plotting its own path, not bowing to shareholders or reporting to the stock exchange. All this means more investment in risky, exciting, varied and surprising products for the future.
Our products are available in 80+ countries worldwide, and on an average one machine is sold every 5 seconds. We do all this with our team of over 13,000 employees worldwide.
About the role
Understand the local markets in Maharashtra
· Should have worked in Pune, Nasik, Aurangabad, Kolhapur & Nagpur
· Local language is a must (Marathi)
· Understands organized retail environment
· Understands the standalone electronics market in the respective cities.
Distribution & Retail Handling experience
· Manage & Scale-up the distribution business in Maharashtra
· Work Closely with the distributor teams to put in place the distribution KPI’s and ensure hygiene across the market
· Work closely with Modern Trade, Regional Retail accounts & other Key Retail points and scale up business with them
· Build close relationships with external stakeholders in the said key accounts to build Dyson’s business across the market
· Manage & drive a team of 3-4 people across multiple offline channels like DTH, EBOs
· Should understand basics and willing to learn Luxury Marketing and sales
· Self-starter and somebody who is ready to learn Direct to Customer (DTC/ DTH ) model
· Is ready to manage teams and scale them up
· Should be able to understand and adapt to technology products and drive the same with his team as wellHas a knack of managing business thru data and a customer centric approach
• Driven by a strong desire to win and ‘making things happen’
• Entrepreneurial, be unafraid to try new things, able to deal with ambiguity, and willing to take risks
• Extremely strong with EXECUTION and ability to OWN + DRIVE (with cross-functional stakeholders) - Detail oriented, plan and materials produced must be meticulously executed;
• Strong ability in project management, prioritize while multitasking a number of high-priority assignments, excellent at cross functional schedule management and strong follow-through;
• Problem solving, must be able to critically and actively analyse situations, spot issues, and present viable solutions (can-do attitude is a MUST);
• Intelligent, independent thinker, strong aptitude in analytical thinking, rational, and prompt; strong with data analysis, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
• Team player, flexible, patient, and able to work cross-functionally, managing and getting things done with both internal and external stakeholders.
BenefitsDyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a allowances and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.