- Retail Operations
- Hong Kong - Hong Kong
To assist Operation Manage to ensure an effective business operation, sales and profit uplift, as well as staff productivity enhancement in order to deliver business result by overseeing daily store operations, manpower supervisions and in-store optimizations.
About the role
v To assist Operation Manager to oversee daily operations to deliver business goals.
v Plan and implement operational strategies to ensure operation function are in compliance with company standards.
v Lead and motivate frontline team on achieving sales and driving customer excellence.
v Work closely with training team to coach frontline team on selling skills, as well as consumers shopping experiences enhancement.
v Manage manpower efficiency and consumer service standard.
v Regular visit to stores and keep up to date with competitors’ trends.
· Bachelor degree in business management or related discipline.
· 3 years of retail management experiences.
· Previous experiences in working for an international company, preferable with retail chain store management experiences.
· Solid team management and training experiences.
· Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese.
· Outstanding interpersonal,
communication and problem-solving skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills with commitment to successful teamwork.
· Solid analytical skills with business mindset.
· Proven track record in sales generation, managing the achievement of sales result and profitability targets.
· Dynamic team player with ability to positively motivate frontline staff.
· Strong leadership with effective problem solving and negotiation skills.
· Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.