- United States - Chicago Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge - more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market neighborhood with an additional office in Ann Arbor, Michigan. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of Dyson Demo Stores across the country.
Dyson has a regional creative department that brings to life the global approach to communication at the regional level and executes market-driven campaigns. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our campaign team within the Center of Excellence for the Americas. The content created within the regions is data-driven, user-centric, always-on and relatable to consumers across the Americas – US, Canada and Mexico. Dyson is seeking a content maker to contribute to the company’s digital content marketing activities.
About the role:
The position requires someone who has exceptional conceptual ideation skills for integrated campaign development (largely in film and social), with their focus on art direction. Partnering with a Copywriter, you'll drive creative from concept to delivery. Specifically, you will:
- Answer creative briefs by concepting engaging full-funnel, integrated creative campaigns that drive awareness and consideration of Dyson’s machines across all categories – Hair Care, Floor Care, Environmental Care, Lighting and Professional.
- Partner with copywriter, producers and project managers throughout all phases of the work from concept through delivery.
- When appropriate, develop new creative by reusing and reediting existing assets to bring in a fresh approach to existing assets.
- Turn film assets into multiple formats for multiple channels, for example, turn a film asset into carousels or stills for pinterest, facebook, IG, programmatic digital, etc.
- Concept and art direct still imagery for flat lay shoots, store photography and product stills.
- Work to ensure all creative is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Ability to evolve creative assets to respond to data and in-market learnings.
- Other activities as may be identified from time to time.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- 3-6 years of recent work experience as an art director with focus on film (digital and social, a plus) & photography.
- A creative mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create relevant content.
- Hungry to constantly learn and adapt based on the ever-changing world of social, both in terms of how content changes, and new platforms come into the market.
- Experience supporting product marketing and sales activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Being highly adaptable and having flexibility for working in an ever changing, fast-paced environment is a must.
- Expert level ability at producing quality videos, social media posts and blogs.
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- 401K with up to a 4% match
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision & Dental Coverage
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at email@example.com for more information. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DYSON
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.