- SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
- Research Engineering
- Singapore - Singapore
To design, develop and execute assays that provide solutions to challenging research questions that are inadequately met by existing evaluation methods.
About the role
- Lead the development of in vitro analytical laboratory or biological assays that are relevant to new or existing personal care research projects.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to define the requirements of such assays, and design assays, or modify existing experimental models, that are suitable for testing personal care technologies.
- Perform these investigative experiments independently and report the results with integrity.
- A skilled biological engineer or analytical scientist, with hands-on expertise in conceptualization and design of assays that are robust and reproducible. Possesses a deep understanding of a broad variety of standard laboratory assays, preferably having demonstrated ability to work with in vitro evaluation models that are the current gold standards in the field. Able to work effectively both as an independent scientist, as well as in a team effort driving towards ambitious scientific goals.
- Independent, highly creative, knowledgeable about personal care-related topics, and an enthusiastic problem-solver.
- A scientific leader who leads by example, teaches and guides colleagues to successful outcomes, able to collaborate effectively with diverse project teams.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.