- Business Development
- China - Shanghai Office
- Lead Dyson business in traditional KA channels-Sam's Club;
- Responsible for account annual contract negotiation and JBP alignment;
- Make yearly, quarterly and monthly sales plan, leading the team to delivery both sell in & sell out target ;
- Be responsible for channel P&L, delivering and ensuring channel margin;
- New accounts development, dare to explore new business opportunity with creative new models;
- Collaborating with internal cross function to also build strong internal relation.
Skills / Experience Required:
- Bachelor degree above;
- Minimum 1-2 years KA working experience, especially in hyper KA channels.
- Very fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Excellent in project management and communications;
- Strong analytical skills to sort through complex data to make clear action suggestions;
- A good team player and leadership
- Proactive, self-motivated, strong business sense
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.