- Salary to be based on experience and credentials.
- Toronto - Canada
- Location details
- Toronto, ON
Reporting to the Business Unit Lead, you will be provided with the hands-on learning and support you need to rise to the challenge and take full advantage of this exciting growth opportunity. You will have exposure to all areas of marketing (consumer, trade, digital and PR), and will work closely with the National Account Sales and Personal Care Field Sales team to develop and execute product and category marketing plans that drive incremental sales growth, market share gains, and brand equity and differentiation.
Specific responsibilities include -
- Using various tracking tools, conduct ongoing market share analyses that drive business insights
- Work with multiple teams to develop and execute multi-channel marketing plans and assets for new product launches
- Manage all Canadian image, graphics, video and packaging assets
- Lead relationship and manage timelines for category projects with local asset transcreation and media partners
- Conduct research, make recommendations, and assist in delivering annual Canadian market business review across multiple product segments within Personal Care
- Conduct in-depth analysis of competitors, market, consumers, products, and shipments to garner insights, feed into go-to-market plans, and develop strategic initiatives
- Analyze results to track performance, identify issues, trends and opportunities, and continuously improve programs
- Manage and track budgets to ensure programs meet objectives and provide finance with accurate and timely reporting
You will be located in downtown Toronto, just a few blocks from the CN Tower and steps away from some of the world's best venues, restaurants, shops, and the underground path. Winner of Eluta's Great Toronto’s Top Employer!
What we’re looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative professional who –
- Has a university degree and at least 2 years of experience at Marketing Coordinator or Brand Assistant level, working with premium brands – preferably experience working with beauty brands and retail customers
- Is passionate about building consumer and technology brands
- Is dynamic, energetic and results-driven with a sense of urgency
- Is a broad thinker with the ability to conduct in-depth analysis, identify the root cause of complex problems, and generate creative solutions
- Able to succinctly summarize data, provide insightful commentary, and communicate with impact
- Has strong attention to detail and commitment to superb execution
- Works well in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where initiative, leadership and flexibility are drivers for success
- Successfully builds and maintains relationships in a collaborative team environment
- Computer skills, with a comprehensive knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
BenefitsDyson Canada monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, vacation and retirement savings contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy profit-related bonuses, life insurance, and family health and dental benefits. But financial incentives are just one of the rewards of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular coaching and learning. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities.