- Singapore - Singapore
About the roleReporting to the category lead for SEA, this role is responsible for enabling the growth and success of the Personal Care category in the region, through close collaboration with key stakeholders in global, regional and local teams, ensuring timely delivery of assets and campaign readiness and assisting the category lead in portfolio management.
This role will also support the go-to-market activities for Singapore, across all categories. The candidate will be required to work closely and collaboratively across internal functions to deliver business goals, volumes and profit contribution, as well as with external partners such as media agencies, creative agencies, retailers and landlords, in order to execute business plans and drive the growth of Dyson in Singapore.
Category Management, Personal Care, SEA
- Work closely with the Global Personal Care team, alongside the Regional Category Lead, to formulate the overall Personal Care category strategy and to support portfolio management across finished goods and accessories, to deliver Personal Care category growth for SEA
- Work with creative agencies, Legal and Commercial teams to develop, localise and legally-approve all campaign assets (new launches, seasonal or locally-initiated campaigns), for markets to deliver Go-to-market plans across SEA
- Manage the category portfolio through a full understanding of product lines and ancillaries, market nuances, channel plays, marketing investment and demand generation
- Monitor competitor and market analysis for the Personal Care category, to identify opportunities and develop counter strategies
- Support competitor testing and research needs, if any
- Assess, manage and grow the Personal Care category business performance by working closely and collaboratively with internal functions to develop joint strategies and providing the SEA markets with guidance on perfect execution for Personal Care
- Build effective working relationships with stakeholders in the Global team to ensure alignment on plans
Go-To-Market for Singapore, all categories
- Work alongside the SG market lead in media planning with local Mindshare team and key media partners to provide insights, refine media execution and post-campaign analysis, to continuously sharpen the media strategy, driving incremental sales growth, share gains and positive brand attributes
- Management and execution of all paid content (i.e. advertorials and influencer campaigns) including strategy, agency management, partner selection, content development, media buying, budgeting and reporting
- Review key data points on a regular basis (GfK, store surveys, sales reports, search trends, Brand Health tracking, etc) to monitor market growth or competitor threats, and to inform go-to-market plans and tactics
- Collaborating with the regional team in SG/HK to develop localised campaigns (e.g. Chinese New Year) and assets (e.g. Out-Of-Home ads) per market needs
- Budgeting and spends management to ensure profitability targets are delivered
- Working with landlords to maximise Dyson exposure in mall channels, driving traffic to our direct stores
- Playing brand guardian and guiding retailers and third parties on Dyson features, ensuring they are on brand
- Pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Fix things that you can see need fixing
- Identify problems and find solutions
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviours
About youExperience and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field preferred
- 4-5 years marketing experience required, ideally in product/brand marketing
- Understanding and experience in omni-channel marketing a pre-requisite to this role
- Exposure to and experience working with/in SEA markets a bonus
- A visible passion for Dyson, technology and engineering
- Strong ability to engage, influence and motivate key internal and external stakeholders to work towards a common goal
- Problem Solver – must be able to critically analyze and tackle problems, as well as to present viable solutions
- Entrepreneurial spirit – must be able to deal with ambiguity and willing to take risks as needed
- Fast learner – ability to manage complexity and a fast business pace
- Ability to demonstrate resilience with a never-say-die attitude and a strong desire to win
- Strong communication skills – ability to present information both written and oral clearly and concisely. This person needs to be able to communicate clearly and confidently to all levels within Dyson.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Fluency in English both written and spoken is a pre-requisite for this role; fluency in Mandarin would be a bonus
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.