- Seoul - South Korea
About the role
1. Develop Marketing plans accordingly to meet our vision and objectives in short term and long term.
- Work with Category Manger, and rest of the marketing team to define existing and new consumer target(s) and segments and develop propositions and programs to drive business within them
- Contribute to the formulation and execution of sales and marketing plans to differentiate Dyson, build brand equity and drive consumer purchase
- Conduct competitor and market analysis, including product and claim analysis, to develop counter strategies and initiatives
2. Deliver program of marketing activity
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to execute go-to-market strategies, ongoing support and plans including new product launches, advertising creative, media planning, channel strategies, public relations, point of sale, promotions etc.
- Assist with the development of effective brand communications including TV, digital etc.
- Effectively manage key external agencies – Creative Agency, Media Agency, etc.
- Work with media agency to plan best in class media execution, explore innovative new media channels to ensure cut through
- High level of knowledge of consumer journey and insights. Focusing on all research data about competitors, brand health, and etc.
- Manage Social brand accounts with an agency
3. Deliver product marketing
- Undertake range planning work to maximise long term profitability.
- Devise product differentiation strategy across various sales channels
Coordinate all stakeholders to execute entire category marketing plan. Retail marketing, agency, sales (both direct and indirect channels), training, operations etc. Ensure all are on the same page on category business context, target and strategy, and execution plan. Encourage and support stakeholders in executions and take responsibility on outputs.
Skills and Experience
- At least six to eight years marketing experience required; some of which must be with a strong consumer brand
- In-depth understanding of brand marketing from the concept to execution.
- Hands-on experience of planning and operating marketing campaign, media and contents
- In-depth understanding of market trends and key business drivers
- Ability to independently develop a media strategy (TVC, Digital, and etc.) and specific media plan for a campaign
- Experienced in social and influencer marketing
- Broad thinker with strong analytical skills; ability to use market analysis to identify high potential opportunities
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Fluency in English is mandatory
BenefitsDyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that,you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture,flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition. #LI-DYSON
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.