- Customer Service and Inside Sales
- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Within Dyson Customer Service, we're clear in our purpose.
"We are the voice of owners. We effortlessly ensure they get the most out of their Dyson, every day. We do this because we care about our owners to an extraordinary degree and believe our service should be as uniquely engineered, distinctive and enriching as our technology."
By living our purpose, we aim to deliver a world class service and owner experience at every interaction, ensuring our owners remain our most passionate advocates. Supporting them when they need us is our passion and out goal is to continually exceed our owners expectations at every opportunity.
About The Role
As Assistant Delivery Manager, you will play a key role in supporting the Delivery Manager in managing the performance of the outsourced operation, ensuring the team deliver an experience unique to Dyson.
You will represent Dyson on the ground at the outsource operation in Cape Town and locally in Malmesbury and play an important role and driving force within the operation, between this and the Central EU Customer Service Ops team.
- Play a hands-on role in helping to manage the performance and operation of the outsourcer to deliver agreed performance levels on behalf of Dyson
- Be the first point of knowledge support and escalation for the 3rd party provider relating to Dyson systems, policies and processes
- Take joint accountability with the Delivery Manager for the delivery of results, and performance SLA's and KPI's agreed between Dyson and the outsourcer
- Represent Dyson within the operation, role modelling Dyson values and behaviours ensuing what it means to be Dyson is represented through its people and Customer experience
- You will play a hands-on role, establishing and embedding successful internal and external relationships within the operation and management team as appropriate whilst being a key member of the European CS Ops team in representing the outsource operation
- Play a hands-on role in analysing data insights and helping implement required change plans to continuously improve Customer Service NPS
- Work proactively and cross-functionally with your operational peers in the UK and other GB & Ireland functions as appropriate to share performance, best practice and continuously improve our end to end owner experience
- Focus on the continuous improvement of our owner experience
- Act as the nominated touchpoint between the OST team in the UK and the OST team in the outsourcer
- Owner experience focused, with a passion to build a unique world class service proposition
- Strong relationship building skills, able to create a one team culture with 3rd party providers
- Technically and digital minded, understanding the changing face of customer expectations
- Self-motivated and resilient, able to make decisions at pace alongside the Delivery Manager
- People management, engagement and leadership skills
- Self-motivated and exceptional team player
- Strong analytical, organisational and planning ability
- Confident and assertive communicator with strong influencing skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills and strong ability to work cross-functionally
- Strong sense of imitative with a creative approach to problem solving
- Comfortable presenting with excellent communication skills
- Able to adapt to change, be resilient and act as a role model to colleagues across Customer Service and Dyson
- Trusted. Proactive. Adaptable. Reliable. Resilient. Passionate. Positive. Humble
- Location Malmesbury and at the outsource provider in Cape Town
- Core hours in principle, however flexibility to cover the operational hours of 8am-8pm M-F and 8am-6pm weekends
- Travel will be a critical requirement as part of this role to the outsource provider in Cape Town that could range anywhere from up to two weeks through to 5 months
Performance related bonus
Company paid Life Insurance
Discounts on Dyson machines
Competitive pension scheme
Flexible benefits programme with a growing range of voluntary benefits, including the ability to purchase additional holidays
27 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
Free bus travel to and from Malmesbury campus from Bristol, Chippenham, Swindon and Bath
Free on-site parking
Subsidized café providing endless free coffee and tea, and a free lunch
Private Medical insurance for all employees
Employee Assistance Program for employee and dependents
Digital GP and prescription service
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.