- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Seoul - South Korea
About the role
Under the supervision of Sr. Planning Manager and Head of Supply Chain closely working with the other supply chain members and internal KR teams
Integrated Business Planning (IBP) creates a standard monthly & quarterly process and framework for Dyson Korea will assess business sufficiency and accelerate business building decisions to deliver agreed business targets. As a part of Integrated Business Planning (IBP), this Demand planning takes a key role to accelerate a business growth by building clear visibility on demand and supply and creating an end-to-end fast and optimal decision making process.
The team supports processes and decision making for the short, medium and long term, as well as providing a level of control and structure to the wider organization.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND SUPPORTING ACTIVITIES:
• Define/lead effective market S&OP (Sales and Operation Planning) process with multi-functions focusing on demand consensus and responsive decision making in market side.
• You will be responsible for forecasting all Korea current and new products at Dyson, using SAP/APO/BW planning and reporting tools, internal and external business intelligence, and judgment knowledge to ensure the most accurate forecast is generated and maintained
• Improve/lead forecast related processes/standards/capabilities that sustain high demand forecast accuracy and reasonability to enable sale & share growths with assets/capacity optimization.
• Analyze/validate demand assumptions, business plans and external data with expertise, and communicate root causes and conclusions with relation functions to develop proper business plan
• Communicate business risks and opportunities proactively with related functions to drive corrective plan and actions.
• Manage/communicate demand forecast, implication and potentials effectively with regional demand planning group, supply planning group and sourcing plants to ensure right production and supply.
• Perform forecasting related SAP execution for both FG and Spare parts weekly/monthly basis, and be a key user to resolve SAP related system issues.
• Define/deliver demand related KPI & target (forecast accuracy, case fill rate, process health check, etc).
Business Planning & Process ownership
• Lead implementation of effective business planning process, role and responsibility among multi-functions that covers longer term demand strategy, masterplan, relevant mid-term strategies & tactics, monthly S&OP in commercial side, tracking, root cause analysis and re-application.
• Establish/lead escalation and risk management process with multi-functions.
• Establish/Lead initiative readiness & planning processes in term of demand planning POV
• Define/Lead company Dashboard & action planning process in terms of demand planning POV
• Track record on multi-cultural dynamic environments where he or she played a major role on implementing changes.
• Strong leadership and responsivity, follow-through, results driven attitude.
• Experience of running S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) process with Multi-functions and Managements.
• Prior Demand Planning and Forecasting experience required
• Knowledge on overall supply chain in manufacturer POV and customer (retailer’s) supply chain.
• Preferred to have +5 years’ experience in Demand planning
• Excellent analytical capabilities, logical & strategical thinking, effective communication skill including English proficiency.
• Knowledge and experience on demand forecasting and planning processes and
• Knowledge and experience with SAP or ERP system
• You will ideally have SAP APO Demand and Inventory Planning, SAP ERP and BW reporting system skills
• Knowledge on MS office and other relevant software for forecasting process.
Decisive and excellent influencer.
Self-starter who sees things to completion.
Energetic, engaging and positive approach.
Assertive, prepared to see through plans and overcome objections.
Intelligent, quick-thinking, alert.
Calm, logical, comfortable with all levels.
Meticulous attention to detail
Excellent English is a must, with relevant local language skills
BenefitsDyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture,flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition. #LI-DYSON
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.