- Planning and Retail Operations
- China - Shanghai Office
Lead and facilitate the China market Demand Review Meeting (DRM) as part of the Global IBP process
- Own and facilitate the monthly business planning cycle to align the Sales Out and Sell In plan for the18 months horizon.
- Orchestrate the Forecast creation process with Commercial, Finance and Operations by providing in-depth demand analyses on baseline forecast, promotional uplifts, seasonality, etc., challenge assumptions and establish consensus on the final number.
- Identify Risks & Opportunities along with the consensus forecast.
- Manage a smooth Product Life Cycle (PLC) process, including NPIs, Phase-in/phase-out and EOL management from a forecasting perspective.
- Ensure alignment between the operational forecast (APO) and the financial outlook (LE
- Ensure timely, qualitative and complete input to the global IBP process.
Manage and optimize the inventory
- Optimize the inventory location network to ensure timely and cost-efficient deliveries to our customers
- Manage and control the replenishment from our production locations by working closely with Group Supply Chain and Contract manufacturing
- Optimize the inventory level by identifying the optimum in terms of Safety Stock, Cycle Stock, Strategic Stock and Working Capital
- Identify and communicate inventory risks to Management, Commercial and Finance.
- Manage and control allocation towards our customers when needed.
- Lead the PLC process (SLOB identification, EOL management, NPIs, Phase-In/Phase-Out) and work with Commercial to align expectations
New Product Launches
- Work closely with Commercial and Group New Product Launch Planning for planning, executing and evaluating new product launches.
- Ensure a correct planning based on launch date, pipeline filling, transport time and safety stock requirements, aligned with all relevant stakeholders.
Project and Process management
- Be the Business Process Owner (BPO) for the relevant planning processes and vocalize specific China market requirements in global improvement projects
- Actively participate in global communities within Dyson for best practice and knowledge sharing
- Identify, manage and/or drive improvement projects aimed at process efficiency and performance improvement (e.g. Forecast Accuracy improvement, Working Capital reduction or Service Level improvement)
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.